Chapter 38

Faustino Point of View

"That is not possible, Miss Black." I heard the exasperated tone and tried to hide my smile.

It was hard, it was getting impossible but I tried to bite back the laugh that was threatening to race out of my mouth.

Little Fae... Little Fae... God must have made you carefully in his spare time.

"It's White Black." She responded giggling loudly when the doctor started rubbing the cold gel on her stomach.

I had to postpone the trip to Hong Kong to a month later just so I don't miss the first scan of my baby.

When Fae said she was pregnant, all I could think was, 'Woah! That was on the spot!'. I was happy, excited and Goddamn exuberant with the news.

The thought of having my own baby and that too with my little Fae, especially with her mannerisms brought back kinetic energy in me.

"I'm sorry?" The lady doctor frowned in question when Fae corrected her.

"Her surname is White Black." I informed the doctor before little Fae tire herself from narrating the story behind the specialty of her name.

Now that there is a baby inside her, she should be more careful and work absolutely less. I think I should not let her talk more as well.

Should I get a psychic machine to read her mind so she doesn't tire herself?

I think I should place cushions all over the mansion so she could only walk on something soft.

"You know, Dr. Sanz, this is absolutely unfair to our babies. You know I'm right, right?" Fae continued the topic of conversation that startled the doctor few minutes ago.

I think it must be the first time for her to get a patient like Fae who asked something so -.

Never mind!

"Ms. White Black, I think you are over-thinking yourself. The infant will grow enough so you don't have to worry." Dr. Sanz replied almost annoyed but with me seriously looking down at her, she concealed her emotions; at least tried her best to.

"But men have much wider stomach and hips. Babies will have free space inside men to grow, roll, sleep and play. We women have rather small stomachs and baby should have to think twice before they decide to grow further." What a thinking!

How does she come up with such innovative thinking?

I don't think anyone else in the whole world would have thought like this other than my Fae.

Although she sounds serious and kind of reasonable, she also makes me what to roll down on the floor and laugh with the thought provoking ideas.

Only if she is a real God, Earth would've had many interesting things!

"Miss Whit-" Dr. Sanz huffed deeply as her face grew darker every minute.

"I want my baby to grow freely." Fae mumbled to herself making the doctor to turn her attention to the monitor where the image is being displayed.

Dr. Sanz clearly has no smart retort to make.

"There you see, that is your baby. You are only seven weeks pregnant so we cannot tell the gender yet. The child is strong and has good heart beat." Hearing the doctor say those words, I'm almost sitting on the clouds.

There is no great news in the world that can compete with the news of being a parent. It feels so... satisfying.

One cannot hold his breath steadily when you are too overly joyous.