Chapter 23

Bambina Point of View

"Couple Auditions?" I heard over the top of the lungs squeal from all the male judges in unison.

I nodded my head providing them a set each of a big bunch of couples's profiles. I saw the other judges looking at me weirdly almost pushing their lips into their noses.

Of course we should think of couple goals too. There might be few couples who wants to share the same workplace and enjoy office romance but couldn't due to many reasons.

So I thought, why not give such couples a chance to audition and get into Sergio's startup as a single package.

"One, mafia men are not recruited through auditions and two, this is not 'what's wrong with Secretary Kim' drama to propose office romance to couples. Couples don't apply to be a part of mafia, dearest sister." Sergio answered making me wonder over his words.

Couples don't go to mafia together?

Why not?

"Why not? If she thinks couples should have a chance too, then I think we should open our minds to new aspects." Alcohol replied back on my behalf and my God, the way he supported me made me hug him tightly.

I don't know what seeds Alcohol did not have but other than that, he is filled with many good weeds.

These days, whenever Alcohol took my side or thought of my idea from my perspective, I really felt good in my stomach.

It makes my stomach tickle inside.

"That's right. What soon-to-be Mr. Black is saying is absolutely true. You don't allow couples, doesn't mean you can't. We should try new scopes and empower our gang in all aspects. Later on when you will have babies we will take auditions for kid mafia for your kids' gang. Only ages between four to twelve are allowed in kid's mafia." I explained as idea after idea is knocking the door of my brain.

Being a mafia member or a mafia don is already outdated and ancient. What we now need is improvisation in their mechanism and design so we can bring a bright and a new outlook as per the current trend demands.

"Banshee girl, we mafia hurt people, kills people, threaten and extort money from people. We are not agencies that scout beauties and handsome men on roads and give them a chance to be a part of a music band or actors." Oldie said making me bob my head in understanding.

Right, I cannot change the root motive of the organization completely. I should only improvise and make it a little trendier.

I took a piece of apple from my plate of fruits and swallowed it as thoughts about what Oldie said filled my head. I glanced at the long tables of my co-judges and noticed that everyone, including Alcohol is in agreement with what Oldie said.

"Then let's divide the business into two parts. Physical and cyber. Most employees love a desk job so we can employ couples in cyber crimes while the others of your choice can go for physical crimes. This way, you are also extending your business to online services as well. Internet and online activities are trending right now." I explained thinking of different cyber activities they can do.

I mean, you should think out of box for your business to grow. Even though I'm an aspiring acupuncturist and acupuncture can be done only physically for now, I'm thinking and planning to make my services online.

My patients need not visit my clinic to get punctured; I'm planning to make it more viable and online-able.

"Kill me Satan! How do you kidnap people online?" Ivan asked as he blew out huge huff of air.