Chapter 6

Bambina Point of View

Unbelievable!

Incorrigible!

This is not the professionalism I was expecting. There is no persistence and refined methods at all.

Goodness! I would have done far better job even without prior knowledge or practice.

Nah, no, no, this is not done. They are much more amateur than I thought.

"What are your names?" I asked folding my hands over my chest and looked at both of them in disappointment.

The beautiful and fragrant flowers in the market are doing no good job in reducing the flood of disbelief and disappointment I am feeling right now.

"I'm Jack and he is Theo, Ma'am." The one with spectacles replied politely as he folded his hands in front of him in a very polite gesture.

I scrutinized both of them and realized that they still have the baby fat in their faces. How old are they? Did they even reach the age of puberty? Forget the Satan, did they even pass eighth grade yet?

"Hmm, you are sent by Oldie Miguel, yes?" I asked as I circled both of them.

That Oldie! I gave him such a great opportunity and simple work to do and he still cannot satisfy me the least.

"That's right, Ma'am. He sent us to tail you for a week." Theo confirmed making me shake my head in displeasure.

"Then did he tell you why you have to tail me?" These both look like kids who ran away from home for an evening ice cream and Oldie asked these two kids to stalk me?

My monkeywipe is speechless!

My young pores are startled in dissatisfaction and my dead skin came alive with the annoyance. How in the name of the world's biggest monkeywipe did Oldie become a Mafia man?

No professionalism is one thing, but having no sight for talent and skills is different.

"I asked him for a trendy, fashionable stalker for me; not two minor bodyguards. Let's go to Oldie and talk it out clearly. I want to know what is wrong with his recruitment style." I sighed and held each of their hands as I pulled them to the very familiar mansion.

If only Alcohol is here, I would've made him handle these two for me. Pity, he had to go to finish the procedure to get out from the homeless shelter before I arrange a job for him.

It has been three days he left but he did say he would be back by tonight or by tomorrow morning after he settles everything.

The other morning when Piper woke up and saw Alcohol sleeping peacefully on the sofa in the living room, she made a big fuss about it saying he looked like a dangerous man who could kill someone with a simple stare.

Satan's monkeywipe! It took me two hours to tell her that he looks like that because of dark circles and possibly lack of good bath. If he is groomed well, then he will definitely look better than Dobby from Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.

Piper thought the little elf Dobby is ugly but to me he is such a cute and handsome young elf. If only Alcohol has extended ears, he would be as cute as Dobby.

"Ma'am, boss will kill us if he comes to know of us being caught by you." Theo said hesitantly as he tried to get his hand out of my hold.

"Don't worry, Oldie is actually a softie. He will not hurt a pimple in your nose." I assured them as I got out of the cab and continued to pull them inside the mansion.

The guards at the huge gate saw me and stopped me from going inside but when they saw Theo and Jack, they reluctantly pulled away.

This is clearly misuse of superiority!