Chapter 30

Faustino Point of View

"- And because my mama, papa couldn't have children, our birth mama gave me to her sister and brother in law in to adoption right after we were born. My mama said that our mama did not tell you anything about having a twin is because she wanted me to be my mama's daughter entirely." I watched the cinematic reunion of two twin sisters and their cousin after being apart for two decades. Not long after we were escorted inside the mansion, Zinnia, their cousin to arrived in minutes to see her new cousin.

To say I'm happy for my little Fae is an understatement. I really am but both her sisters are married into Mafia families as well.

I don't know what prophetic destiny these three young ladies have with Mafia!

"Oh, so that was how it is. Then do you know that I am your twin from long back?" Her younger twin sister, Albina Rae White Mancini, asked with the fire of excitement cracking in every fiber of her body that even her husband, Callisto Mancini, moved few inches away from her to be on the safe side.

No doubt these three are tails of same fox. It's been not more than one hour with them and I already know where my little Fae's uniqueness came from.

"I came to know of it when I was in middle school but I couldn't come to meet you because I was still a minor and cannot travel by my own means. Then Mama and Papa said that they would take me to meet you when I was old enough. So here I am; my name is Bambina Fae White Black." I was about ask her about the sudden change in her name when I heard a pair of applause from her sisters.

"You have a great combination of name. You are both a White and a Black. I'm happy to meet you cousin, you can call me Mae like how Rae calls me." Her cousin/sister, Zinnia Mae White Petrov, commented giving everyone the signature White grin that the three girls apparently share.

How come these two accepted her so easily and not just accepted, these three are painstakingly similar in their behavioral aspects.

How can God make three pieces just like Fae?

"Alright, so you have a twin too now? How fortunate!" Callisto Mancini commented in a mocking way with sarcasm dripping in his each word.

Why?

I heard that the two rulers of the Mafia world in American continent fell deeply in love with White sisters and married them eagerly to waste no time?

If that is the case, then why can I hear the mock in everything Callisto speak and why can I see defeat and helplessness wrapped with anger in Demyan's eyes?

Something is definitely wrong here.

"I know right! Thank you My Lord. You not only took me, your servant, as your wife but also blessed me with an adorable twin. This servant is always mind-blown with the miracles you show."

"I thank you too, Mr. Monk. You always guided me in the right way and cleansed away not my petty problems but also my sins. It is only because of your guidance to the endless path of good and justice that God had given me and Rae another sister."

My Lord?

Mr. Monk?

God?

Monk?

What is going on here?

Are they taking part in a drama or something?

Demyan and Callisto both gave their respective wife an uninterested nod coupled with a disbelief look.

How interesting!

Contrary to what rumors say, both the so-called Mafia Kings look so fed up with life and it is clearly seen that they don't have a say in anything.