Chapter 33

Bambina Point of View

"I can provide enough."

"I can get enough too."

"I have a hundred at my will, so apart from hundred, I can get few thousands." I said following Mae and Rae's confirmation.

Counting the number by my fingers, I planned a quotation in my mind and divided them accordingly. I took the notebook I always carry and put the entire figure in writing to make a clear plan.

Hmm, this will be a hit for sure. I can definitely do this with Mae and Rae but we have to plan this perfectly before I go on a night-bed-honeymoon-activity to a haunted house with Alcohol.

"I always feel so good about Mae having a Mafia Academy of her own. Although I too have many community activities regarding My Lord, I still wished to have a business of my own that wash away the boring trait in me and give me some interest." My twin expressed with a pout that almost made me want to pinch her cheeks.

She is just few minutes younger to me but she is so cute! God Callisto is so lucky to have her as his Worshiping wife.

He must have done some serious hunger strike and thirst strike for several thousand of years to appease the higher God and asked for my chocolaty good twin as his wife.

Mae's case is no different but what differ is I and Rae must have appeased God to give her as our sister to love and guide us. She is amazing by hell's grace.

Her Monk must have done something so sinful for him to get my sister Mae so she could wash away his sin.

Mae is like a natural filter of sin. She can refract the sin through her and shine righteousness to the world.

"That is why we are doing this together. Now that we have Fae here and our White family is finally full, we have to have a business of our own too." Mae squealed in excitement causing me and Rae to squeal as well.

"We have people to employ and we have your husbands and my Oldie for money. Now we need to decide how many and what kind of business we should start." I said drawing three columns on the paper with each of our names on the head of each column.

We will jot down our ideas and see what our interests are so we can collaborate all the ideas and get one large picture.

"Yes we should make a plan before you and your Alcohol go away to have a cinematic weddingless night in the haunted house. The episode name for your story will be 'When our souls become one with blessings from spirits'. Remember, you are going to a resort but your car stops in the middle on a vacant road in the middle of the night and the same happens with Ale too. Then you both will have to feel relieved for having each other as company and go to haunted house that is nearby." Mae explained and I nodded my head taking every detail she said seriously.

My sisters are such great story writers. They have amazing ideas, good hold on plotline; twists and suspense given by them are incredible.

They are Shakespeare of White Family!

"You don't know that it's a haunted house. You and Ale should be shocked to find each other alone in the middle of the road and when you go into the haunted house, you both should feel awkward with each other. Both of your hearts should want to hug each other but since you are White girl and our White sister, getting too adorably shy comes from hereditary." Rae continued where Mae left.

Hmm, sounds reasonable.

I can easily become bashful considering my White bloodline. It's almost effortless.

Everything in this story is good but I want something very thrilling that can blow my mind into Alcohol's.

"Hey Mae, Rae, I have an idea. Since I like to be thrilled, how about we lure few more real ghosts into the haunted house? I and Alcohol can have a horror genre intercourse. There will be terrifying sounds, there will be invisible shadows, and there will be pitter patter from the gentle-Ghosts and ghost ladies. With everything going on, the hugs and kisses we share will be more meaningful." Now this is what I say the stimulating plot twists.