Chapter 37

Miguel Point of View (Oldie)

Are we useless or is she really that capable?

She got the Jade token from Jerry to work for the gangs under him? How the hell did she do that?

Jerry Chan is known as the porcupine of the Hong Kong underworld business at the way he always has spines around his established kingdom. This Banshee girl not only got his daughter married to someone of her choice but also got the permission to do so for others under him as well.

Is she really that capable?

Nah... I think, I lost the touch in dealing in such businesses. Otherwise how is it even sensible for her to get the permission while the world's most ruthless and high ranked mafia dons are struggling to breach Jerry's shields?

"Here you go." Banshee girl went to her room and brought the Jade token she got from Jerry personally. Just one look at it we all knew it was authentic with the sculpture of dragons and his name artistically written on it.

We scrutinized the token one after the other, however, we are still in shock to even speak a work.

"He couldn't have given you the token just because you found a good match for his daughter." Sergio posed the question that has been plaguing my mind from quite some time.

"How did you even meet him that he even gave you the responsibility to find a groom for his daughter, little Fae?" My lovestruck son of no use asked her in an appalled tone.

"I did not meet him personally but we talked on video calls several times. He is an avid fan of my blog." I scoffed in speechlessness when I heard that.

This girl seriously!

What is she made of?

Is she really a mortal?

I now start to doubt if she even has death. I can certify that even when grim reapers come to take her soul, she would show them how amazingly lucky she is and in the process would make a deal with them to send her back to her body in return to make them superstars in the hell.

"Blog? When did that happen? You are even a blogger now?" Liam asked blankly because we are in deficit for expressions right now.

"Ah, yes. I took a hundred of your prisoners for my personal use right, I sent few of them to different countries and continents to promote our mafia business and my other businesses too. They are promoting my small scale firms and bring me foreign customers and I take their promotions to my blog. That is how Jerry mouse called me to look for a good groom for his daughter because his daughter is too mischievous and he has been having a hard time to marry her off."

My eyes unconsciously found my unfilial son who was biting his lips in order to control a smile that was trying to break out.

What is he so happy about?

She took away those betrayers from dungeons for some petty business and my son is very proud of it.

What has world come to!

"Whom do you marry her off too that Jerry even gave you the Jade token?" Demyan asked, leaning forward as a spark of interest is seen in his eyes.

Not just him, everyone expect for me are interested in her achievements but to me, she is not at all great.

"Ah, the crown prince of Lancaster married her."

"Excuse me?" I frowned at her nonsensical silly claims.

If she says that she paired a mafia don's daughter to a royal family, much less, to a crown prince, am I Faustino Ale Daiz to just nod stupidly to her every stupidity?