Chapter 18

Bambina Point of View

"Say yes. Say yes." Uh!

What?

Why is Alcohol looking like he is possessed by a vengeful ghost? A year ago, when I watched the marathon of evil dead and conjuring movies, I saw the same look in them when they got possessed.

Alcohol, who usually looked like a flower boy with faulty makeup now looks like the flower itself is faulty.

Should I use my horror movies marathons experience to drive away the ghost?

"Whoever you are inside his body, can you please introduce yourself?" I asked as I waved back at the newlywed couple who are going to their honeymoon directly from here.

I had Sergio arrange a good accommodation in Bahamas as per Piper's wish. Piper walked few steps forward and threw the bouquet of flowers backwards which directly came and landed...

Landed in Oldie's hands!

Wow! He will be the next one to marry?

Should I look for a bride for him or does he already have a sweetheart in his blockages heart?

Oldie looked surprised himself and threw it immediately to the floor and stomped those beautiful flowers.

Oldie... Oldie... one can't defy fate! I think some other Oldie is looking for your arrival in her life.

"This is me, Alcohol and I'm still waiting for your answer, little Fae." Alcohol spoke as he helpd me by my shoulders and shook me.

What answer he wants?

I looked around to see my mama and papa shaking their heads and followed behind Piper to send her off while Oldie, Ferb and Liam are just looking agape at Alcohol.

I don't know why but Sergio and Ivan looked so down and unhealthy the whole time. Did they think they disappointed my expectations?

"Uh, for what should she say yes?" Liam asked as he patted Alcohol's back strongly.

Alcohol went silent for a moment and looked around to see everyone present right there around him and then slapped his mouth with his palms.

Why – why? What happened?

"Was it a dream? The pro- uh, that was a dream?" He muttered to himself.

"A daydream, precisely." Liam and Oldie answered in unison. Liam and Ferb were grinning widely while Oldie scrunched his nose almost swallowing his whole upper lip into his nose.

"No. My answer is no." I answered to make him feel better.

Poor Alcohol, he must have not had enough sleep which led him to daydream. So to make him feel better I gave an answer.

He did say he wanted me to say yes, but Alcohol sometimes is too gullible and be manipulated by others easily. Who knows what his dream was, so to be on the safe side and also to save him, I gave the answer which is opposite to what he wants.

"But – Why? You don't even know what I'm thinking and what my dream was." He whined like a cute like kid.

Aww so adorable!

I pulled and pinched his cheeks on diet making him wrap his hands around me. "You don't know a lot about this world. What if that thought in your dream is wrong for you and you only that it is right? So I don't agree to whatever it is." I explained to which Liam and Ferb laughed loudly while Alcohol sighed big time.

Did I say something wrong?

"Yes, yes, exactly. Your dream is wrong for you and you should forget about it." Oldie said enthusiastically making Alcohol gaze at her as if he is shooting venomous needles through his eyes.