Chapter 14

Bambina Point of View

Any person with eyes can see it.

Anyone with heart can detect them.

Anyone with kindness can recognize them.

"Boss, what's wrong? Please respond back." Ivan, Sergio's right hand man spoke hurriedly as he shook Sergio by his shoulders.

This man, Ivan, seriously! Can't he see that his boss is happy and doesn't want to be disturbed for few moments?

"It is dangerous to smile when their boss is suffering, Little Fae. They will hurt you badly if you keep spreading your smiling fragrance here." I heard Alcohol whisper softly in my ear. He is looking at Sergio and Ivan with a deep look as if he is watching two anacondas mating on the animal planet channel.

Dangerous to smile?

Why?

Can't they see why Sergio has tears in his eyes?

"They are not at all dangerous, don't worry. They are like cotton candies of Mafia community; soft and sweet." I whispered back knowing well that the Italian Mafia men are really accommodating to their guests and respects me like their own sister and daughter.

I saw it with my own eyes how Sergio looks at me like how an overprotective brother does.

He thinks of me as a family, if not for blood but by connection we share.

"Ivan, stop shaking him. Can't you see hearts and flowers in his tears?" I said as I pulled back Ivan from Sergio.

Can't a man tear up with joy freely?

"Hearts and flowers in tears?" Ivan and Alcohol said in unison.

Wait, they really can't see how happy Sergio is?

"Yes you dumb Perk. Your boss is crying because he is happy to eat such a good pizza; happier because I made it for him with my own hands. If you calm down for a minute and see closely, you can find pinkish peach color hearts and flowers in his tears because he is crying with joy and pleasure." I explained slowly so the dumb perk can understand well and good.

Ivan looked at me as he opened his mouth wide but in a dislocated jaw style. He did not say anything back for a while but just looked at Alcohol who just shrugged back.

"Miss Black, they are tears, girl not some new kind of ladies perfume to have flowers and hearts in pinkish peach." Ivan replied. He ran back to the fridge and got a slice of fruit pastry for Sergio and fed him.

No wonder they got into outdated profession. People with trending mindset can understand my analogies clearly.

After fifteen minutes of sitting in the living room with Alcohol, Sergio and Ivan finally came back after using washroom. Both of them took their seats opposite to us with Sergio looking at his shoes attentively and Ivan looking at Alcohol with needles in his eyes.

No one spoke nor made any sound until I chose to break the silence with my reminder. I have to confirm my payment by today to make necessary arrangements.

"So, Sergio –" He looked at me but his eyes are playing ping ball in the air. They are not looking at me for some reason. "Why will you give me your organization and gang? I need to make several arrangements too." I took out my phone and a small notepad to write down my plan on it to keep a record of it.

I felt Alcohol tap my back lightly as he looked at me with a frown. On the other hand, Ivan has evolved into a statue while Sergio is not breathing at all.

What is wrong with these men?

It's not like I asked for their kidneys. I just asked payment for the job I did.