Chapter 35

Bambina Point of View

This is so interesting!

How come something so wet can make me feel so hot? Unbelievable!

Astonishing!

I felt his saliva on my neck where he continued to squeeze with his mouth and teeth. The way he was sucking me made me feel some kind of waves in my stomach. It's as if there is weird kind of tickles all over my body.

"I have you under me. Finally." Alcohol whispered out while kissing my lips over and over again. "You have a taste of berries." He said kissing me soundly.

Although I have only theoretical knowledge, I tried to make the most of my knowledge and put it into practical use. Both Mae and Rae said that men are usually shy in bed so we have to take lead or follow their lead fiercely to keep up with their excitement.

I can hear the gentle-Ghosts and Ghost-ladies having a conversation in the next room about their partners when they were alive.

"Are you sure you want to have a baby now? Before we wed?" He asked me as he slowly pulled down my innerwear. He looked down into my eyes with his half closed drowsy eyes. I nodded my head confidently as there is nothing to ponder over about it.

"I want my son to be your best-man on our wedding." He chuckled at what I said and continued to kiss me all over without stopping until the final stage of intercourse is accomplished.

It was my first time touching someone so intimately but heck, it was so good.

The fruit of his intense practice finally paid off. He did it well and like what my friends back in university said, it wasn't painful at all. Instead I felt like I found the right key to my lock.

"Sleep; you need rest." Alcohol wrapped his arms around me and covered both of us completely with a warm blanket.

"Isn't it so thrilling here in haunted house?"

"Hmm, contrary to what I first thought, it is indeed exciting. It is exciting even in hell as long as I'm with you." Alcohol said just like how those male leads say in Korean dramas.

And I just love them!

I felt happy that he said he is happy anywhere as long as he is with me. It felt warm and endearing to hear it from him.

"We will be leaving to our country in a couple of days. You should spend some good time with your sisters these two days."

"We will meet often from here forth, Alcohol. We are planning a big conglomerate together." I said as the idea I and my sisters thought popped in my head again.

This will be the great breakthrough in the business industry, especially in entertainment industry. We three made such perfect blockbuster plan that no matter what kind of genre or story others come up with, they cannot overtake ours.

"Ah ha, what is your first project? You want my help?" He asked, patting my hair softly.

"Of course, you, Monk and God will be the owners of the business while we three sisters run them. You will have to take care of administration while we Whites take care of activities, plans and procedures." It's true that we sisters thought that we should let the three men take over the administration of out conglomerate because they had been a great support to us.

It is a gift that we prepared for them.

"Hmm, sure. Then I will run it for you. You want to use your crazy unique ideas, and then use them and I will protect you from everything." Great! Now that we have Alcohol on board, all we need the main people to agree for our first project.