Chapter 10

Bambina Point of View

"You don't have to worry, Mama. You know I am always good and healthy. I'm always alright." I assured thinking back to the way she always get worried about me.

Papa on the other hand is much cooler about my safety because he trust my luck and skills in survival a lot. He once told Mama that if there comes a day as such, lion might not be able stay comfortably in the jungle but I can. That's the level of trust he has on me.

Papa is such a sweetheart. He always supports me in everything without stopping me with his worries.

"You and your papa are unconcerned about your safety but I am. You are a young girl living in another city all alone and not to forget how clueless you are always." Mama pampered which brought a smile on my lips.

"Don't fret Mama, I have a person with me to keep me safe." I replied back as I looked at Alcohol who is sipping his coffee.

Alcohol smiled at me as he patted my head from across the table. The small coffee shop is my favorite place to do my university works. It's calm and peaceful here so as a part of his job, Alcohol tagged along to have a cup of coffee with me here.

He is really good at doing his job. No wonder he looks so skillful at everything.

I quickly sent my greeting to Mama and cut the call as I have much more important matters to handle.

This is the time I'm waiting for.

If I can do this job, I will be noted in the books of history created by great people. I will be an inspiration to many and not to forget I will be paving path to many like me.

"Hey Alcohol, are you fairing up good in the Mansion? Is Oldie treating you well?" I asked to which Alcohol nodded his head positively with a grin.

"Good. Oldie might look harsh from the outside due to failure in botox treatment but from inside he is a loving person." Alcohol just grinned widely at me.

Now that I look at him, he seemed to be getting back his meat slowly. He looks much more like a human than before and the dark clouds under his eyes are slowly disappearing.

There is no second guessing that I am the reason for his wellbeing. I caused his health to come back.

He looks much better looking than before. Good.

"It has been two weeks that we last saw. Where have you been and why did you not call me?" Alcohol asked as he came to sit in the chair beside me.

Wrapping a hand around my shoulder he sniffed my hair as he pressed his lips on my ear. Alcohol may seem to look like he is forgetful but remembers things much better than me.

"I have something amazing to do and so I spend two weeks to plan for it and I want to add one more job to your job description." I said as I made a fist of determination

Two weeks ago after I performed practical exam on Oldie, Alcohol brought his resume to work for me for free.

'Mr. Diaz pays me well enough so as my benefactor, I want to work for you for free, little Fae.' Was what he said and to say I raised this man for few days to such a great person, I felt so pleased.

I did just great in raising him.

I took out the resume he provided days ago from my bag and opened it to read again.

There was his name, age, capabilities and also what he can do for me.

"So you can drink coffee with me, have lunch, dinner and maybe breakfast to with me. You can play with me. You can walk and run with me. You can accompany me to anywhere I need to go. You can also teach something I don't know. You can spend your lips on me and wrap your hands around me. Hmm, but why do you want to do those with me?" I asked professionally as a part of interview.