Chapter 20

Bambina Point of View

"If your heart feels light, you will be happy. If your heart feels heavy, you will still be very happy to bear it. You will always have a tickling feeling inside your heart and the cause and cure is the same thing." Everyone sighed as I expressed my deep views to them.

Piper, who is standing beside me sighed without a smile on her face which I didn't like. She just came back from her moon with her Theo few days ago. She should be happy and jumping all the while but the only thing I can find on her face is a frown.

Did she have a fight with Theo? No! She said she is somehow very disappointed and frustrated at me.

I didn't even do anything and she expressed her deep disapproval towards me suddenly.

I looked at thousands of men standing before us in a polite posture listening to my speech. It's Piper's Mafia Coronation day and she is sulking deeply at me for the reason only she knows.

"That is the same thing I said yesterday to you." Piper whispered as the ugly wrinkled frown deepened.

"I know, you said my heart should nonetheless feel happy if it is light or heavy whenever I'm with Alcohol. I'm just trying to understand the concept of loving him through the feeling of skydiving. I feel the same way you said when I fall from the sky and fly to reach the ground." I whispered back, handling the schedule and catalog for their training to each of them.

Just like how Theo and Jack are training under me, I want the Italian mafia men to train well but I divided them into two groups. One under Theo and the other under Jack.

I train Jack and Theo and they train the rest of them under my surveillance. If I have enough time, then I would've trained all of them myself but with university, studies, loving Alcohol and other miscellaneous things, I hardly have time to spend on training thousands.

Not to forget, I'm also working on Sergio's new start-up.

"Bambi, listen to me and listen well, Alcohol loves you so much. He always listens to you, cares for you, takes care of you and just adores you blindly with no good reason. You are indeed very lucky to have a man like that in your life. You should do something to return back those feeling to him." Piper held my hands and said in a tone and manner that mama uses on me always.

I know Alcohol is a great man but I'm still confused on how to return back his feelings.

The feeling I get from skydiving, it lasts only until I land back on the land. Once my feet touch the ground, the feeling of delight and tickling in my heart slowly disappears.

But Piper, Mama and Papa says that I should have the same feeling of thrill and joy constantly for eighty more years without a break.

How the luck can I hold the feeling for eighty years constantly?

There should be some way to help me understand about Alcohol and certain emotions I can gather up for him for a long period.

There should be some way!

After handing over the Italian gang to Piper and announcing her as the new leader, pretty much all the members immediately accepted her with open arms.

Now that it is done, I have to go and meet Alcohol for a date he arranged for us. He said going out together will help build our relationship so I agreed as I decided to take him as my husband in the future whatsoever.

I saw Alcohol standing in front of my apartment building and I thought of the words that Piper said to me.

My heart feels light right now and I'm happy but it is because I finally handed over what belong to Piper to her.