Chapter 5

Viren Khanna

The meeting started within a few minutes and the members of the opposite part continued to be a pain in the ass. I nearly lost control of my temper, when they started yelling at my dadu.

'How dare they' I thought. And I grabbed the man's collar who was yelling at my dadu.

"Just shut the fuck up. How dare you to talk to my dadu in that tone..no one has ever raised their voice against my dadu. And you dare to yell at him. That's it this deal is off. You guys can't afford for 50-50 partnership right, so let's finish it here, right now. Go tell your boss that this deal is off and we're not gonna sign any upcoming deals with your company" I shouted at him and pushed him, whilst dadu and Daksh grabbed from either side before I can harm anyone.

"LEAVE THE PLACE RIGHT NOW" I yelled all the members in the room went out but dadu and Daksh stayed in.

"Come on Vee. Enough of today's work let's go home. Daksh buddy you also come with us" Said dadu and we both nodded our head. Informing our PA we went towards my car.

I was about to enter the driver's seat when Daksh pushed me and made himself comfortable in the driver's seat. "Daksh stops annoying me. I'm in no mood for your acts," I said.

"Who's playing bro, you're in a bad mood and I can't let you drive. You'll drive like a mad person. My life is dear to me. I haven't experienced anything in this world and I want my buddy and I reach home safely. So go and make yourself comfortable in the passenger seat." He replied and dadu nodded his head.

"Yeah!! I can't die without seeing my grand-daughter-in-law and grandson-in-law" replied dadu seriously. Hearing his reply Daksh started laughing like a mad man.

"Buddy I think you can get a grandson-in-law, but granddaughter-in-law is impossible" saying this he again started laughing like it's the best joke of the year.

"Nothing is impossible buddy", replied dadu and got comfortable in the back seat. Shaking my head at their talks I sat on the passenger seat and Daksh started driving.

They both started lip-syncing Remedy by Alesso. But none of their acts couldn't calm me down. Thinking about the incident made me angrier.

"Stop the car," I said.

"Why?" they both asked in unison.

"JUST STOP THE CAR DAKSH" I yelled and he slowed and parked the car near the park.

I got down and removed my coat and waistcoat and dumped it inside the car. I rolled my both sleeves till my elbow and went inside, and inhaled some fresh air. The park was beautiful with all age people with their family and relaxing their minds with the sea view.

"He's still angry buddy..that's why he told to stop the car", dadu whispered to Daksh and stood beside me. He too whispered 'oh' in response.

'These two are literally kids' I thought. Those two continued to whisper- chatting while I settled myself on the green grass. Following my suit, the two sat down.

Daksh was seeing some girls while dadu commented on them like,  ' She's eating too much already she's fat', 'That girl is so skinny and notice the dress.', 'She's wearing the dress that baby girls should wear'. 

I looked at the girl they mentioned, they were right she's wearing such a small cloth in others' presence. I don't criticize people on the basis of their clothes. But there some places were you need to dress modestly and not make other people uneasy. I saw many people looking skeptical about that girl's presence. Shaking my head at them I just saw the babies playing in-front of me.

I think they're 9 months are so..they were twins, boy, and girl, it was written in their shirts they were wearing. Both wearing laughing wholeheartedly to whatever their parents did. It brought a smile to my face.

It's true that a baby's smile is contagious.

"What happened why are you smiling, did you see any girl?? ", dadu asked me and I turned my head towards them.

'Not again' I thought. I was about to reply but Daksh cut me off.

"Buddy he won't smile looking at any girl. He's smiling because there are two toddlers playing in front of him. So only he's smiling" replied Daksh. Dadu pouted in response. 

"So bad you guys are", dadu said, shaking my head at them I continued watching the babies, whilst these two continue to do their previous job of commenting.

The babies looked at me smiled. They were trying to crawl towards me. Their parents saw me and smiled while I smiled back in response. The babies came out of their parent's hold came towards me. I looked at the baby's parents for response and they nodded their head in approval.

When the babies reached me I gather both of them my arms and they started playing with my shirt and started making baby noises. Dadu and Daksh too started playing with them, but they both got shied and hid their faces in crook of my neck.

"Get married so that I can play with my great-grandchildren," said Dadu. As usual, I ignored him and continued playing. 

Whilst I was playing with them, I felt someone's strong gaze on me. "Wow she's looking like an angel". I heard Daksh and dadu's voice. I raised my head to see the person and my breath got knocked out of my body.

 She's beyond beautiful, dressed in white Patiala suit matching it with a multi-colored shawl. 

'Damn. She's the epitome of beauty'

-----------------

Here go the next chapter....your thoughts about it...

Liked it does vote, comment, and share...