Chapter 29

Viren Khanna

"What the fuck!!??", we yelled together. 

Sharav was gawking us like he was in a kind of trance. Maybe 'The aftereffect of kiss'. What the hell just happened? Here we were taking pictures and out of nowhere, a girl comes, bumps into Akruti, and freaking kiss Sharav. Our jaws were touching the ground already. 

After realizing what happened, Mr. I-was-in-trance finally came out of his bubble. Sharav was about to question her when we heard a guy's voice. We turned our heads towards the direction of the voice. There was the guy. He was tall, totally looking like a freaking rouge, I tell you, and he kinda had sauce on his face. 

"See I told you, I have a boyfriend and I've come with my friends. If you touch me, my boyfriend will kick your ass. So now back off you dimwit." 

This time we turned our heads towards the girl. Sharav was shocked too. Well, why not? A girl claims to be his girlfriend. Ah, I tell you that girl should be nuts to be his girlfriend. 

"Really!! Are you her boyfriend? And you guys her friends?", the guy asked in his hoarse voice. Hearing the voice, Akruti tightened her hold on my arm and I saw Nila doing the same in Daksh's arms. We saw the girl pleading us to tell yes. Then what next happened didn't surprise me, it was ought to happen anyway.

"Yeah!! She's my girlfriend, and we came here with our friends", Sharav said looking at the guy. The guy, in turn, narrowed his eyes at Sharav. I think he gotta know that we were lying.

"Then why was she alone?", he asked Sharav in return. 

"Well, we had a fight. She was angry and left. Now it's been hours since we fought, my friends and I kept looking for her. And now she's here all safe and good. Thanks for bringing her back here", Sharav lied smoothly. By this time our heads were turning left to right, right to left. 

"I should be congratulating you for having this girl as your girlfriend. She's one irritating woman, you have got.", saying this he left. The moment he left, we sighed heavily. This time we five turned our attention to the girl.  

"So─", I dragged the word for her to start. 

"So yeah, thank you so much, guys. It means a lot to me.", she said glancing at everyone, and then she focused on Sharav.

"I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. Well, I kinda got into a fight with that guy. He was irritating me, at first I didn't do anything, I was just eating my fries. Then he started talking in vulgar mean, so I kept throwing the fries at him to stop. But he didn't. And he started getting on my nerves. So I threw the sauce at him." 

Hearing this Sharav, Nila, and Akruti's eyes were like they're gonna pop out any minute, whilst Daksh was stifling his laughter. Then she continued.

"So he started chasing me, I shouted at him to back off because and lied to him that, I was here with my boyfriend and friends. But he didn't. So when I came, saw you guys were in pairs, and this one was alone with anyone. So I came and kissed him", saying this she shrugged her shoulder like it was not a big deal. 

Sharav was kinda looking embarrassed and blushing? Then I heard Nila asking her some questions. 

"What's your name? And are you alone here?"

"Oh, hey hello, I'm Navya Tandon. I'm doing my masters. Actually, I'm in semester vacations and my friends denied to accompany me. So I'm here roaming alone. Okay, I'll get going bye. Enjoy your days", saying this she left, like the way she came. 

Sighing heavily, I asked everyone whether we can go to our rooms or do some more exploring. Everyone voted on going back to our room. That was best, actually, we don't want to bump into anyone anymore. We were walking silently, when abruptly Akruti, raised Sharav a question.