Chapter 35

Writer's view

Sharav's eyes were burning with rage and tears pooled his eyes. He just barged into his house, not minding about the anxious voices yelling at him from behind. 

"Sharav.....just stop....you can't go ask them, just like that", Viren yelled from behind. 

"Yes...Sharav...calm down....and we don't have any proofs that they're telling the truth", Daksh too yelled from the back. Listening to this Sharav instantly stopped in his path. He whirled towards them, whilst gritting his teeth.

"No parents...I mean it....no parents will ever fabricate about their child....and about this..... they lost their daughter, not to any accidents....but to child trafficking. That girl was their firstborn Daksh. What will they gain by lying to us? Money? If they needed money, they would have accomplished that way before.", explaining this he began striding towards his parents, whilst the other two trailing behind him. 

"MR & MRS. AHUJA!!! COME OUT THIS INSTANT!!!!", Sharav yelled.  

Hearing his shout, his parents came out rushing. They were stunned to see Viren and Daksh here. 

"Sharav you here?? Come let's sit and talk!! Viren and Daksh how are you??", Sheela inquired the moment she saw them.

"I'm not here to sit and chat with you Mrs.Ahuja. I'm here to get answers for my questions", declared Sharav whilst gritting his teeth. Sensing his tone, Viren and Daksh stood by his side to calm him down. 

"Sharav is the way you talk to your parents?", Rakesh queried Sharav, in a calm yet cold tone.

"Parents?? My parents died way back Mr.Ahuja when I came to know how they behaved towards my sister. I'm acknowledging the surname because you helped me with my education, providing me with some necessary pieces of stuff and I'm being grateful for that. Don't expect me to do all the obligations of a son. 'cause you don't deserve it", Sharav spat the statements on his father's face. 

Rakesh was simmering with rage. And Sheela was trying to calm the situation. The boys held Sharav curbing him from victimizing anyone or himself.

"Then why are you here?", Sheela questioned him.

"As I told you before to get the answers for my questions", Sharav answered back.

"Ask whatever you want and don't waste my time with your silly questions", Rakesh let out in an annoyed tone. 

"Believe me Mr.Ahuja, it ain't any silly question", Sharav shot back.

"Calm down Sharav", Viren told him in a noiseless means.

"Did you associate yourself with child trafficking? Did you kidnap anyone's daughter and sell that girl to your dealers for a huge amount? ", Sharav shot the questions at the couple.  

For a second they turned pale on hearing this, which was seen by the boys.  Comprising themselves, they questioned the boys with confidence.

"Don't tell me you believe all those things!!??", Rakesh feigned innocence, whilst the boys narrowed their eyes at him. 

"Give me one reason not to believe them!!", Sharav countered back.

"It was a plot to pull us down. To degrade our name. Then Vinesh and Pranita cleared everything when they came to know that we didn't have anything to do with it. You can ask Viren's dadaji too. He also knew about this", Rakesh responded back with confidence oozing from his tone. 

"So you mean to tell that you didn't do anything sort of this?", Sharav interrogated again. 

"Yes!!"