Chapter 32

Writer's view

The boys were shocked when they received the message again. They thought it to be a prank, but never thought they would get the message again. On reaching home, they greeted dadu, dadi, and Preeti. After taking a bath and having dinner, they headed towards the study room of Viren's. They were about to enter when they heard dadu's voice.

"What is this? You boys reached just hours before and no again going back to work. Get some rest and do your work in the morning."

"No Dadu, it's very important. And it's regarding the new deal which needs immediate attention. So we have to work. You go and rest", saying this the guys entered the study room and locked the door. On the other side, dadu found it weird but shrugging his shoulders he left to catch some sleep. 

"So what are we gonna do now?", Daksh asked after making himself comfortable on the long black couch. Viren sitting on the desk while Sharav on the single-seater was deeply on their own thoughts. 

"I don't know", saying this Viren sighed. " It was like a closed chapter of my life. And now it's again being opened, I don't know what's in store for me this time."

"I think this has something to do with Vinesh uncle's and Pranita aunt's death", Sharav said, his eyes focused on the floor. 

"But your parents told, that Raghu Nanu and his wife, killed my parents along with Sara for money right?", Viren questioned Sharav.

"And you believe that? Please don't tell me you do!! Because Raghu Nanu and his wife were the grandparents we never had. They treated us like their own grandchildren. They took care of Sara whenever my parents failed to do. So I don't think that they could murder Uncle and Aunt", saying this Sharav rubbed his forehead to ease the pain.

"Then who could it be??", Daksh asked sighing. 

"Well only the person who is sending us the messages could tell us", Sharav told, whilst others nodded their head in agreement. After bidding each other goodnight the boys went to their respective rooms. 

But Sharav couldn't sleep that night. 'Who could do this?? And most importantly why now?', was the only thing running in his mind. Same was the condition of Viren. 'Why would anyone murder my parents? What's happening? Who is doing?'.  

Thinking about the possibilities of who could have done it, the drifted into their sleep.

____________

Viren Khanna

It's been two months since we received that message. Whenever our mobile pinged with message notification we anticipated it to be from the unknown number. But nothing transpired.

Thinking about the message we'd received months ago, I got ready myself in a black three-piece suit. I was about to reach the dining room when my mobile pinged with a message.

"Always have a smile on your face whatever the situation might be.....-Akruti" 

Reading the message a smile instantly made way to my lips. This girl surely knows how to lift one's mood. Smiling to myself, I sat on the dining chair. I heard someone deliberately clearing the throat. It was dadu. I asked him, 'what' gesturing to him, by raising my eyebrows. 

He asked me to have a glance at Daksh and Sharav. Daksh was just playing with the food whilst Sharav was smiling like me. 

'Looks like someone is lost in someone's thought', I thought.

'Says the one who did the same before few minutes', my subconscious retorted. I just huffed in response.

"Okay boys....spill the beans", saying this Dadi sat on the chair which was left to Dadu's head chair, whilst Preeti sat next to her. I was sitting on Dadu's right, and next to me sat Sharav and then Daksh.