Chapter 17

Viren Khanna

'SHIT'.

This was the only word that popped into my mind. Why not, now they're gonna tease the hell out of me. Still, now Daksh and Dadu were smirking at me. Ms.Arora greeted me and I just nodded in response not trusting my voice. She placed my doppio on the table and stood near Ms.Nila.

"Vee...aren't you gonna say who this pretty lady is?",Dadu asked me with amusement filled in his voice.

"Umm..d-dadu t-this is Ms.Arora m-my P-PA and M-Ms.A-Arora t-this i-is m-my d-dadu T-tejpal Khanna", I introduced them to each other while stammering. 

'What the heck? Why the hell are you stammering you dimwit?' my subconscious questioned me whilst I chose to remain quiet.

"Vee are you okay,  why are you stammering? You are just introducing your PA, not your girlfriend right? So take a chill pill man", Daksh replied while smirking at me.

On hearing his words Ms.Arora's eyes went wide, and I started to cough. Dadu offered me a glass of water, I drank it one go. 

"Buddy just leave him. Poor he. He ain't any boyfriend material", Dadu said and patted my back sympathetically. I just looked at him with wide eyes, and Daksh chuckled at my reaction.

I even saw Ms.Nila and Ms.Arora controlling their laughter. The next set of words that slipped from my dadu's mouth just knocked the air from my body.

"But girls don't worry, he's not gay. It's just he's allergic to relationships and love."

Hearing this all of them started laughing out loud. For god sake, I'm still here. They all stopped laughing once they saw me glaring at them. 

"So if your laughing session is over, can you please get back to work. 'cause that needs more attention than this petty issue I presume. " 

Nodding their heads vigorously our PAs made way to their cabin. I just glared at the other two, who right now were looking anywhere except me. I cleared my throat to get their attention, still, they didn't bother to look at me. 

"Enough of your acting, and look at me right now you both ", I told them in a calm manner rather than yelling. Finally, they looked at me. Indeed they both should have been actors, after joking on me in front of our PA's now they both have pulled an innocent look on their faces.

"Dadu, What the hell did you say in front of them? Don't you know that they're our employees and not any family members? And.."

"Yet"

"What?"

"They're not our family members yet. But of course, those two will become my grand daughters-in-law", my dadu said like it's not a big deal.

"Whoa...whoa...stop right there. Buddy, I agree Ms.Arora will become Mrs.Khanna in future, but not the other girl", Daksh said shaking his head denying to whatever dadu said.

"Dadu I think Ms.Nila will become Mrs.Chopra. " saying this dadu and I hifi-ed each other.

"In your dreams Mr. Khannas"

"Not in our dreams, but in your dreams Mr.Chopra. And I must say buddy you were looking at Nila like how Vee saw Arora on that night. " Hearing this, we both scoffed. Turning towards me, dadu pointed his finger at me. 

"So this is the reason that you stopped me from coming to office I see. Why the hell did you hide it from us? We're your family and you chose to hide it from us.", my dadu started his fake crying. 

"Because of this reason. You guys will tease me to death. And one more thing there's nothing between Ms.Arora and me". Saying this I sat on my chair.