Chapter 28

Writer' view

Rakesh Ahuja and Sheela Ahuja's parents of Sharav reached Mumbai, around six in the evening. They called their son to notify him about their arrival. But as usual, he yelled at them for coming here. 

"I seriously doubt whether he's our son", Rakesh said to his wife Sheela.

"Why?", she questioned him back.

"Why?? You are asking me why?? How can a child talk to his parents like this? Doesn't he have any manners", he said gritting his teeth.

"You know he's like this, since the day he came to know how we were treating that jinx. He didn't even care about us. I even tried to keep him away from her. But he always stayed with her. It's good we got rid of her."

He just nodded his head in response. On reaching their mansion, they were greeted by Jogesh, a 60-year old servant. 

"Good evening Sir!! Good evening Mam!! I hope your journey was good!!, asked the servant politely.

"Will you stop this nonsense. Now go and get me a cup of coffee", yelled Rakesh at the poor servant.

Jogesh immediately left the place to get a cup of coffee to his Sir. After drinking their coffee without any drama, the Ahuja's left to their room to rest.

__________

Akruti Arora

It's been a day we reached Paris. Today the meeting went well and we decided to call the day. Tomorrow we'll be inspecting their factory and then in the evening, we'll be going sight-seeing. Since we're tired with today's meeting we directly headed back to our suite to get some sleep.  

I've started liking Viren. I feel safe around him. Even today someone from the meeting tried hitting on me, I was about to give him a befitting retort but Viren encircled his arm around my waist, stopping the man from earning any other move and making me stand stiff.

I think he too feels the same about me. Even during dinner, he kept gazing at me. Daksh and Sharav teased the hell out of me. Even Nila gave me a teasing look. But I knew how to shut her up.

I just gestured her with my eyes to look at Daksh. The moment she got my clue she shut her mouth. We five had a good time talking with each other. I scolded myself to sleep 'cause we have an early deal tomorrow. Smiling at the turn of events, I closed my eyes to sleep, but it was getting disturbed by a certain black eye.

.............

Taking a warm bath in the shower I dressed in a completely white suit with a white T-shirt. Tying my hair in a high ponytail, I did my eyes and lips make up. Wearing my white sneakers, I headed out to the living area of our suite to check on Nila. 

"You ready? ", I questioned the moment she came out of her room. I glanced a look at her. She was looking pretty in her black blazer and beige turtle neck top and black trouser. She was tied in a braided ponytail. 

"You looking pretty", I complimented her.

"Yeah, I had learned that from the fashion stylist Ms.Arora", she joked. Chuckling we left our suite to join the boys. The guys already started eating when we arrived at the restaurant at our hotel. They were kinda shocked to see us.

"What?? Why are you guys looking at us like this? ", Nila questioned taking her seat.

"No, actually we thought that you both will arrive late like yesterday. So we started eating.", replied Viren to Nila's question.

"Oh, about yesterday. We were already tired from the wedding, then the journey, it literally wore us out. So we kinda overslept. Else we get ready on or before time.", this time I explained the guys. They just nodded their heads.