Chapter 31

Akruti Arora

' I wow you '.

Did I just tell him that? Oh My God!! I finally realized that I'm in love with Viren. But I'm afraid to tell him. He just likes me. Not love. There's a difference between like and love. If I tell him about my actual feelings he might get scared. Let's take the relationship in a slow way. I'll wait for him to love me. 

"Um...Akruti what does that mean?", Viren's question about me out of my trance. 

"Huh...What??", I replied to him coming out of my daze. 

"The one you said, 'I wow you', what does that mean??, he asked me. What should I tell him? 

"Umm...Umm..I-It means I-I l-like you t-too", I replied to him stammering. 

"Wow, it's totally different, just like you", saying this he eyed my lips. In a second he again captured my lips. He held my face in his palm. It was a slow yet sensual one. He nibbled my lower lip to seek entrance to my mouth. But I didn't budge. So he pinched my arm. The moment I gasped he entered and tasted every corner of my mouth. I just sighed at my defeat, whilst I felt him smile through the kiss. 

He let go of me when he felt that I was going breathless. It was just us in this beautiful place, sharing our kiss with each other. All the things which I read in my books were happening in my life too. I was so delighted. What more can I ask for? But what he asked me next, just made me freeze in my place. 

" Ms.Akruti Arora will you be my Girlfriend?"

I just looked at him. He was not playing. His eyes held truth in them. I felt my tearing up on this. I was overwhelmed. 

"Hey!! Hey!! Why are you crying? I'm so sorry for asking this stupid question, I'm..."

"Yes!!"

"Yes? For what? Oh, I know this was a stupid question I don-", this time I silenced him with a kiss. Just our lips touching nothing else. I let go of him and replied.

"Yes!! I said 'cause I accept to be your girlfriend and these are tears of happiness. You silly!!!", chuckling I wiped my tears away. He held my face in his palm and told me, which made me cry even more.

"You know Akruti, I never wanted to feel this way, like I do now. But you out of nowhere entered my life, creating havoc in me. But I'm afraid too, what if you leave me as my parents did? So only I shut myself from you. I- I t-tried, I kept on trying, but you effortlessly made way to my heart. And I also know that you won't leave me 'cause I've made a special place in your heart. So just promise me that you won't leave me ever?"

When he asked me to promise him, he resembled a kid who's asking his parents to never leave him. So I just did, what I thought was best at the moment.

I kissed his forehead this time. " I promise you Viren. I won't leave you ever. I'll be with you till eternity. And one more thing you can't get rid of me effortlessly. I'll haunt you even if you leave me", I told him jokingly to ease the atmosphere. 

"You're something, that I don't want to get rid off", saying this he gathered me in his arms. I felt secured being in his arms, just like when I was slept hugging in his cabin and cried. Suddenly his phone ringed. I was about to move when he whispered huskily near my hears.

"I didn't gather you in my arms for you to leave, rather stay in my arms", saying this he attended the call, whilst I was just sitting with his arms wrapped around mine. I felt goosebumps on hearing his voice and my heart beating faster than usual. 

"Okay, we'll come by ourselves", saying this he cut the call.

"What happened?", I asked him softly.