Only one

Izuku midoriya (Deku) is a country bunny omega.Him and His mother were once bunnies that lived in the city.The omega's made it clear to leave the man that abused and hurt them all their life.Inko did the best job she could at protecting izuku. The man never laid a hand on izuku's head. Always comparing the young omega to the Old one.
"WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE IZUKU"

"THE BOY IS THE PUREST BUNNY IN THE WORLD"

His mother never held any animosity to her son She loves her son to pieces.So One day The older Green Haired bunny decided to move to the country to get away from it all.Soon after the move the proud bunny found out her mate died in a bulding that caught on fire.This left inheratantince to the small bunny family and the two lived happily on the farm rasing carrots and lettuce.From nice tomotatoes to pretty berries of any sweet verity. These were good times living off the land ;adoring stars littered the country sky and shown brightly with burning passion. I enjoy weather like this the sky being clear with the wind blowing. It's nice, peaceful even.

After the years spent on the land of a farmhouse mother working late nights and coming back around 4:AM. Young izuku always alone in a large empty house.

Izuku saw a shadow lurking in the night.
Like the country boy he is he got a shotgun ready to shoot the approaching figure.
The figure appeared to be animal, a creature of darkness and the moon light hit the the silver amber-like fur. Izuku lowered his sliver weapon
And placed it on the floor. He leaned on the window seal of the already open window.

The Beast stood as high as the bunny himself.
The Wolf what it appeared to be meet the glossing greenette's eyes.
The red eyes of the hound shone brightly in the debt of night. The wolf titled his head to the side seeming to be curious of the humanoid bunny. Then a sinister chuckle blushed the area ,the rush of heat was felt the struck of flickering lights we're seen It appears the fire nations attacks again. Sparks flying izuku rushing around his room trying to put out the fire.

The roaring flames were winning the battle in a frantic attempt izuku grabbed what he could a journal , a photo album, His , Heat suppressants, emergency cash box ,a few clothes and his phone. Having barley enough time snatching his bedroom door opened as he saw the flames trailing his fluffy green and white tail by inches.

The fire busted through his bedroom door like an heavy explosion popped off.The sensitive ears of the rabbit rung like a huge bell his body paralyzed of the enormous waves of energy.
The bunny fell down the stairs of the house. Tripping over air Screaming and yelling for help.The flames consumed the wooden structure. The fire danced happily along the frame house bounce from one room to the other explosions going off every free minute.

Finally running out the house screaming for dear life izuku called 911.

He then noticed he forgot just one more thing in his bag of emergency.

His mother didn't go to work that day.

The bright red iphone fell from the boy's hand landing on the corner resulting in his screen being cracked.Nothing mattered but the woman who gave him life. The very one that saved that boy from his father. He Screamed
"MOTHEEERRRR"Izuku cried at the top of his lungs on his way to rush back into the house that seemed to be drowned in black smoke and hells breath. Panting heavily as tears clouded those emerald eyes panic, shock plasterd on his adorable face.

Terror pure atrocity.

"MOMMMAAA" Izuku ran to the house snatching the door but an explosion went off like it was keeping the bunny from entering The blow back flew izuku across the yard.
That seemed to upset the fire more it rushed fasted and the frame of the house started to bust. The stars fell the windows shattered from over heating.The The gas pipes busted through the country home.

The blare of sirens could be heard The bright red and white lights counters the orange and red one. But none of the light gave the boy peace of mind.

"MY MOTHER YOU HAVE TO HELP HER PLEASE SAVE MY MOMMA!!"Izuku Pleaded flaring his arms

But the force was too late

The final beam of the house keeping it together had given up the fight. Snapping in half and splenters flying the entire two-story home fell completely to the ground nothing left not even one story.

The countless hours spent putting out the roaring flames. The trio of bunnies when to a pair now just one.

The house he grew up in the last 10 years of his 16 years of life was gone.

The woman he loved his entire life was gone.

There was only one left.

This lit a knew fire but inside the green haired bunny He be damned He let this shit happen again.

The boy looked around and spotted the wolf on a hill not far. The wolf bowed then disappeared before everyone's eyes.

------------------
A-Chan here it's a new story I understand I've been revising King For a while I'm trying to do better with my writing. I've noticed that I do a lot of compound sentences and all that English jazz. I just hope I put my points across to where You guys understand what's going on. if you need claification let me know I'm all ears, well Eyes 👀. 😆
Lol. PEACE!! ✌️

Word count:950