Fuck

Izuku (Point OV)

The smoke ,the flames haunted me for a few years now.The Blood-curdling scream from my my Mother's shrill voice.The emotions of dread couldn't hold me back anymore.Its Only been 2 years and I still can't get over the fact my most precious person is no long on this earth.
I wish her afterlife well It was my fault I couldn't save her.The house was completely gone now so I sold the land and started a bank account just really after I turned 18 not being old enough in the pervious year I finally got the money together to afford a small hotel in the center of Tokyo. The Hentai District to be honest.The Streets Of The city was quiet but the Street wanders were lust ridden and Vicious to the Us commoner Folks Running the streets at night.After my mother passed I've been on the streets for a long time.The fire Department wanted so bad to get me into foster care. I couldn't do it I didn't want to burden anyone else.The news spread across the entire mass of japan."Thats the devils son"
"You Talk to him You will be Crushed With the devil Tounge"
The gossip of how my mother and father were both killed by fire and In entirely separate places.People had the damn audacity to think I caused the fires.I set them on fire.I wanted it to end. I Needed it to in order to start a new life. I couldn't bare the wrong doing but the country never forgets but the next tragic story took all the thunder but for that I was grateful to breath again.The Orphanage That I was going to go to burned down as well but I had nothing to do with that.

I still wonder if that Wolf was tryna warm me back then or was he simply looking out for me.
He did the wolf start the fires.
I had no clue.

"Hey Cutie"
I stopped in my tracks As I had been walking.I look around over my shoulder to see A man with black locks. His eyes Tired but the stoic grin on his face was priceless.His long raven hair in a mid point messy ponytail.The scar under his eye gave him a dangerous look this man looked to be about in his late 20's or maybe early 30's.

I prepared myself putting up a bit of distance between me and the low key Sexy man?Ughh that's so nasty.The man studied my face then he smiled full on.
I gave him a weak smile. All smiles can not be trusted on these streets.
"Hi.What do you want. State Your Bussiness"I said Kindly

The man looked at me then smirked .
He closed the gap I made a bit then he pointed to a club.
"That Place Is Unique Assets or UA for Short.It A Player's Club.Ive been looking for cute Animals all day and you caught my eyes.Would you like to work for me?" The brunette said urging his head

I looked at him spektical backing up some.I looked around as the street was litteraly littered with hot Croth Animals.From deer to lions all ready to Earn money from selling their body to on comers.

He shook his head no.
"I don't Need some low class Hoe Working out my Club I need Somebody who Wants to make a honest living dancing for elite strangers"He said

I shook my head no the turned to walk away My wrist was grabbed by him.I turned back to look at him to decide my next moving looking at his hand the quirking a eyebrow .The man lifted his hands in a I surrender fashion then put thin together in a begging motion.

"Just Please Come check it out for yourself I think you're really gonna like it.You'll make great money and you don't even have to dance for that matter.We have tons available positions on top of being paid weekly my dancers go home with over 10k in tips at least every month.Here's my Card.My name is Aizawa. My gender Is Alpha."Aizawa said rubbing the back of his head in a bored breath of explanation

I grabbed the card from his hand then he waved bye and walked off I saw him enter said club in question then He turned the shining build board on over the club.The bright blue and yellow lights Flashed in excitement .

I had to say it caught my eye and he did offer good money but I'm not gonna let myself be sweet talked into something stupid.I went on bout my day making it into my hotel room.

The hotel was A day rental which means I can stay for how every long as long as I pay it.The Room cost thirty three dollars a day.I usally pay it up for a month For 1k.It has A small kitchen with a half stove.The sink and counter space is put together.My microwave sits on top of my fridge, my step still being next to the fridge at all times. Usually I  try to cook as much as I can to avoid the microwave. I have a table at the end of my bed and a full bathroom with a old fashion tub.
It's not much and it may suck but it's mine.

I walk into my temporary home and place my house keys on the tap along with the card

I walk into my temporary home and place my house keys on the tap along with the card.I go over to my window and look out above not seeing one shining star in the sky.The sea of lights taking away the natural beauty of the twinkling lights. I heard a growl from my stomach desiring food and demanding to be nourished.

"guess I'll cook something"I Spoke to the wind walking to the fridge standing the medal box of goodies opened to find not a damn morsel.
Sigh.I look in the cabinet to find a lone cup of Ramen instant noodles.

I grabbed a pot boiling water then cooking my noodles in a cup.Grabbing my chopsticks then I Ate with anxious vigor.Watching the small tv all the way from the other side of the room made my eye amazing.Giving my thoughts a nice eye roll.Then the lights went off.

Just Great!

————————————————————————
A-N This Chapter is in 2 Parts Toal word count for this chapter is
1060
Tell me sexy songs you want in the story.Ill work on it.