Cotton Tail -End

Izuku pov.

It's been a while since I talked to my friends I only known them for a short period of time but with me going through tragic backstories of my life. I believe that it was better not to subdue the people around me to my madness. I could have died and the thought of me leaving breaks my heart.
I would miss my children and my katsuki even though he's the reason I'm crazy it's my job to keep him from cracking. He's really strong.

Or what kiri use to say.

He's very manly.

I giggled at the thought of my pet dragon how all of this mess got started in the first place. I was bombarded with all the memories I was included in. It was overwhelming it was harsh.

Kiri didn't deserve to be punished for wanting to be human with his lover.

I'm sorry kiri I don't really deserve you.

I looked into the large mirror as uraraka and denki run around the room of the dressing hall.Ayoyama was doing my hair.

"Your hair is So Textured...."Ayoyama struggled through the interwined curls atop of my head.The unruly curls always turned back in while being combed out.

As he tugged on my hair gentle I snacthed away.

"Ocwwww That Shi... It hurts'"I groaned stomping my feet.

"We got to do something with your hair Zuku"Ayoyama said placing the comb down.

"MINNNNAAAAAA"I screamed knowing she's probably working on the preparations

The door opened slowly and the pink alien robot came into the room. She wore a pair of fake black glasses.A office type in pencil skirt and a white noise with a cover jacket.A dark amber clipboard adored her hands.

"Whats up."She stated more then a question

"Can you do my hair is hurtinggg my scalp."I pouted and Ayoyama hit me with a brush.
Mina placed down her chipboard and traded her hands through my hair. My head was suddenly wet as something spotted from her finger tips.

"Wh..why is my head got?"I gulped

"Its just water come down its easier to comb napp....curly hair when it's wet. You should know that."Mina said

"Sorry I didn't have a mother to teach me the ways of the ultra curly hair texture."

"Stop zuku it's a happy day don't say things like that."Uraraka said folding her arms

I looked at uraraka then my eyes traveled to my lap my white bow type laid across my legs of my white lingerie. The lace undertones surrounded my body like icing on a cake. I want icing licked off of me. I didn't even feel mina do my hair.

"Anndddd Done see it wasn't that hard."Mina said as she picked her clip board back up and she walked out the room.

"Dude you look so cute come on"Denki said with his play boy bunny outfit. The yellow upholstery lingerie shrouded his body tightly.Uraraka slipping inter her pink version of the outfit and Aoyama wearing a purple one slipping into purple heels.

"We look like playboy power puff girls."Ayoyama said

"You don't have to participate"i said snapping at him I stood on my spinning podium as uraraka clipped my shear trail cape on my back and I erected my ears as I say yet another playboy boy outfit but white. It's never gonna get old huh.
I pulled up some long thigh high socks with white ribbons interwined into bows at the too rim. I wore garthers attached to the bottom of the wedding lingerie.