I Get's Money

I stoped in my tracks truning around to the man that stopped me from entering.
I held my hands up in a surrender mostion and stepped back.The Raven hair man With the glasses on was A dog His sub breed was a German Shepherd .He had pointed ears and a long slick tail.

"What are you doing back here Aren't you need on floor"He asked

"Whaaa Oh Yeah "I said in slight surprise hoping he didn't caught me in my lie He smiled then grabbed a set of Keys then opened the back door to the club.
I was nervous we both slowly entered the club back stage entrance.There was a set of stairs leading from the door to an area where makeup and a tv was playing what was happening on stage.Roght now there were a bunch of people lip singing badly.

"Why are they lip singing"I asked the man in all black

"Because singing while almost naked is hot this is a burlesque Club SweetHeart.Plus by you being a bunny we can finally have a real play boy bunny type.So if you don't mind what's your size and we'll get you dressed up!
Throwing his large hands in a chopping like motion.

I blushed as the beta striped me of my jacket looking at the size of the jacket He picked up a suit that was a size smaller.
Then He looked at me and I shook my head.
He put the Black Swim suit back then grabbed something on the pink risky side.I shook my head frantically my ears dropped to the sides of my head. Wait ears? I reached on top of my head stroking my new ears.Thats how he could y'all I was a rabbit.I wonder when I grew these
In.They were always small and blending in my hair.
Awww I'm a real rabbit now I'm so happy.
I then saw something shinny looking in the direction of the green sparkles I found a green one peice covered in glittery green sparkles. I walked to the suit itself . Touching the roughish looking fabric finding it to be rhinestones and not glitter.The bunny instantly fell in love with the one peice snatching it off the rack .It had a tail hole installed already and it was the bunny boy's perfect size.
He grinned widely not ever having anything this nice.

I walked back over to the man who was still looking at pink items.He sure likes pink doesn't he.

I walked past a bright yellow basket the color also caughting my eye to find a brand new package of leggings.I looked around for some shoe decided if I don't find any I'm gonna wore my boots no dought about it.I then found a bag of red rhinestones.I gasped looking at my shoes then the rhinestones. I then frantically looked for some super glue Finding something to stick them on with.I ran into the dressing room and changed into my stockings.Stripping my self of my shirt and placing myself in the green swim suit.I grabbed my shoes and started to bedazzle my favorite shoes getting lazy and only doing the toes of the red combat boots.

I grabbed my shoes and started to bedazzle my favorite shoes getting lazy and only doing the toes of the red combat boots

(HE HIS A BUNNY SO THE EARS ARENT FAKE AND I COULDNT FIND HIS SHOES)

After that I was ready.Walking out the dressing room the raven hair man adjusted his glasses. A bright red blush dusted his cheeks I looked up at him and battered my long dark green eyelashes.