Price to pay

I had a chapter disorder I'm sorry.Here is Price to pay I'm no ring it after the writer's note.

Izuku pov.
---------
"Dear izuku midorya"

"Yes?"

"I have a question for you?"

"Who are you?Why are you talking to me? am I dead? Oh God! I'm dead aren't I?"

"ah.."

"Oh No I died what about Chibi my poor chibi."I Screamed out loud pain crowed my heart like wild fire. Guess the feeling was burned into my mentality by now.

"AH MAN SHUT UP it's so unmanly for you to freak out like this"

Oh sorry

There appeared a dashing red haired man.He wore a red cloth around his waist and was completely naked on top.The shaped corners of his hair had pretty highlights.The wooden sandals adored his large feet.

The pure masculinity that dropped from this red covered man made Izuku said hormones twitch.

But one problem.

This man was familiar.

"So my Question. Do you love katsuki bakugou?"The red haired god asked crossing his arms as the green haired bunny checked him out for a bit.Katsuki flashed his mind and the boy smiled brightly thinking about his ash blonde puppy hearted wolf.

The bunny giggled as he imaged Katsuki begging to be touched.

"well..."I hesitated with a smile

Well do I love him? He's not that bad really he's actually a attentive alpha. Even though he's a bit insane he's not that bad just misunderstood. It like a condition. A mental one a bipolar disorder or a multiple personality disorder.

He can be cured with all the love in the world he just has to know that I love him.

"Yeah I love him.I didn't know at first but I did in fact mate with him so I can't say I never loved him. I mean I mated with him didn't I?"I said with confidence

"Well then I'll wish you two a happy life together."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"Dont worry about dying dude just live life fix that man of yours. I kinda done some real damage to his mind"

"wait who...what!"

"i hope you're happier with him then me midoriya"The red haired shadow figure flicked me in the fore head

I fell back into the white abys that faded to black

"I love you sweet Izuku but you could never love me like you do him."

"After all he knew this and that's why he stole you 5,000 years ago. I'll get over it and find another love.But you are irreplaceable " Kirishima said

I love you

-------

"I loved you a long time ago take care of yourself"Izuku spoke in his sleep

I woke up that morning to a bright sun cascading its way down my face. The dark navy curtains pulled to be open on my side of the bed. I groaned heavily turning toward katsuki laying my arm...

On nothing.

I opened my eyes to look at my mate's side of the bed seeing no one there.I lifted up to a sitting postion in the bed feeling a sharp ach in my back.The light of the acute windows shined brightly over the noir room.The burgundy black out curtains pulled back to the shear black ones underneath.The room was pretty in the light but nightly as hell in the dark.The black and white king size bed felt so empty to the pregnant omega.