My Kachan

Whew. ⚠️ warning.
Piss ⚠️ i honestly dont know what i was watching ohhh yeah prison school. Opps
Smut.⚠️
Verbal roughness.⚠️
This is kinda nasty.⚠️
I'm so sorry this whole chapter is smut.⚠️
Please be gentle⚠️

-Izuku Pov.

"Fuck" kachan growled out lifting my head from him.
The appendage left my mouth with a loud pop. Heart eyes dotting my pupils as I darted my tongue out to lick the cum drip along my lips.

I smacked my lips and winked up at the overly large alpha.

We then cuddled and closed our eyes to bed for the night.
-------------
-Next morning.

Rough abrasive hands glided their way across my ample body. The surfaces of smooth steamy bothered glads roughly slid across each other. Hot breath ghosted over each other overlapping in a sweaty dance.
Dashing red garnet eyes licked every detail of the polished freckle dusted body under him. The alpha's eyes blacked out with pure lust and sexual intent.
A deep growl lifted the alpha's soldering lips.
The pretty gold speckled red eyes meet calm forest green ones as they shined brightly.

The alpha nipped the greenette's neck at his scent glad.
Katsuki slid his tounge from the base of my neck to my ear.
"Let's take a shower I'm still sweat dipped from last night"Katsuki said grabbing my hand and dragging me off to the bathroom.
The alpha intertwined my fingers and kissed my knuckles.
A light blush dusted my cheeks and I kissed his cheek.

We walked into the bathroom as the alpha lead me over to the only shower by the single bath tub. The bathroom was gorgeous in gold and white within the bathroom was another for when I wanted to be alone.

 The bathroom was gorgeous in gold and white within the bathroom was another for when I wanted to be alone

"Come here deku"Kachan said hosting me by my hips my belly bump in between us

The blonde wrapped his arms around me.
"You're so beautiful.Will you play with me a bit. "He whispered in my ear he asked gently.

"I'll Think about it alpha"I said gazing at the alpha. The Wolfe tail waged excitedly as he nuzzled his head under my chin.I giggled as his nose tickled my scent gland. He kissed my neck .