Murderer.

Katsuki POV

The bright red room withered In comfortable silence. The lull ruby red room dusted checked with rushining blood.I slowly rubbed my eyes with my hand wrapping my arm across my face and closing my eyes the room was completely dark but the red l.E.D lights around the bath area was bothering me. I grimaced in disgust cause I wasn't in the mood for playing. I looked to the other side of the red sea bed to find my mate laying away from me.

"What the hell I thought I was holding him"I whispered

I slowly sunggled into his back and wrapped my arm around his small waist. The omega scooted away from me. I looked at his back in confusion feeling his thighs and legs to be meet with immense heat.I snatched away from the omega as he started to breath heavy. I raised my hand to actress his face the burning stove top temperature made me panic.

Then it hit me.

I turned the omega to face me.The fever he adored was high. I lifted his shirt and placed my nose to his stomach. A giggle left the sleeping omega. I sniffed his belly then busted into tears.

"Your'e pregnant?How come ughhh I wouldn't have been rough with you if I had known. Fuck"I Said talking to myself I pulled at my hair and pulled the cover off the hit bodyed omega scooping him up in my broad Sex arms.
I walked out of the lush room and told Mina to lock the door.

Walking to my actual bed room I laid the Omega on the black bed.Deku squrimed in his sleep a soft mew left his lips his ears flopped to his head as he turned place his butt in the air. The light green and white tail twitched lightly.
I looked at the sight of the erotic nerd I think that bastard is awake.I lifted the blanket over his Fat ass and laid on his back. I gave the bunny a kiss and I left to the kitchen.

Grabbed and rattled the iron pots and and under the zebra marble-like counters. I looked into the living room seeing it butt ass naked with no furniture.
"Yo Racoon Put my fucking furniture back"
"You don't have to Curse at me and do it yourself. Just joking Did you have fun?" Mina the Computer said as the furniture rose from the floor

"Yeah but I didn't know my omega was pregnant till I was fucking focused on it."I growled under my breath.

I snatched open the fridge and decided to cook some malt-Oat meal. His stomach needs a light food that would fill him but not be rough on his stomach incase he throws up.
I lit the sliver stove the blue flames adored the black iron eye covering heating up with in a matter of buring seconds.I looked into the fire staring as the flames licked the dark metal they slowly rose past the metal and I snapped out of my staring Turing the stove to a small fire.
I shifted my weight to a leg rather uncomfortable and I winced looking down I saw a sporting hard-on.
"Fuck"I wispered grabbing my hard on trough my boxers. I turned off the stove completely.
I haven't lit anything on fire in a while.My vision got cloudy and my eyes rolled back I stumbled to the marble floor as my hard on got painful. Flash backs rushed through my mind as the thousands of people I killed their faces their homes in flames.The crashing of buildings as far at the eyes could see. I groaned rubbing my hard on as pre-cum littered my boxers. I got off the floor the visions of my past haughtiness and tempting me with it's fire lit.I grabbed the counters to stay steady trying to make it over to my medication drawer.

I snatched the drawer open as drool left my mouth my tail began to wag with playfulness and my ears flattened to my head.
I grabbed the bottle of pills with shaking hands and popped two in my mouth dry as I drug my leg to the sink and running the water I cupped my hands under the facet and drunk the water from my hands.Flickingnoff the excess water as my hard on went down.I rushed as ran to the bathroom in the hallway.
I placed my hands faxed down on the wall in front of the toilet.
I was still fucking hard and I couldn't even pee the shit started to hurt.I rubbed the hard on between my thighs stroking faster trying to get it to subside. My mind now vowed of those flashback images. I got dizzy as I blasted the toilet cum left my member allowing my to pee.I cleaned the bathroom and rushed out the door.
I smelt loud distress promotes coming from my coconut scented omega.I flowed the strong scent to the red room.