I Chose Him

Izuku pov

It's been about a handful of months since I set the house on fire. Kachan desired that we should move out of the hentai district completely.I've gotten in contact with uraraka and denki and they are doing fine.With the discussion we had regarding my memories and my death. I decided that i'll do something about the world being unfair. I'm 4 months into my delightful pregnancy the baby is doing just fine.

Katsuki brought me to an area a bit fair from the city. He still owns his hotel and manages it from home but due to my outbreak he vowed to never leave me alone. It's suffocating.
An omega is supposed to love their aloha and be at their beck and call like a loyal pet but I don't think that's for me.

I was strolling through the forest near our rural home. The house was a bit big and out in the mid rural area. The cute massive house was pretty on open land. The true lamp of luxury.

     A pregnant green bunny walking with his hands on his pouch belly and a basket in his hand

     A pregnant green bunny walking with his hands on his pouch belly and a basket in his hand. My ears shrifted towards a sound. The sound of rushing water was heard. I started to look for the water walking towards it.

I came a hot spring with a small waterfall. Flashback ran across my mind but I went towards the water I stripped of my clothes and sat in the water feeling the nice warm liquid caress my aching body. The grateful moist substancence suffered between my toes. The clear water was so pretty and it seemed I was butt naked in air. I laid my head back on the bank of the hot water. I closed my eyes.

I'm gonna die huh.

Is this forereal?

My cheeks puffed slowly as my breath got shallow. Water stained my eyes and rolled down my red cheeks.
it's not fair.

Chibi it's not fair to you.i rubbed my belly my ears on high alert as I heard a twig snap. I turned to see katsuki standing over me.I looked at him an twitched my nose. A slight roll of the eyes.

"What katsuki"i said annoyed
"Chill out with the katsuki when are you gonna..."Kauski started then he stripped of his clothes and a dark blush reached my face. The blonde alpha proceed to gather his things in a pile and he joined me in the hot spring.He closed his eyes relazing his shoulders. I stared at his features from his chiseled jawline to his strong and broad shoulders. The crystal clear water dripped down his muscles sliding like pure nitro glycerin.I lost my self in my sensually staring chewing my lip to shutter any rising thoughts.

The blonde sighed and looked at me with the side of his eye. I squeaked when we made eye contact.

" I love you"

I stared at the water wide-eyed then I looked at him.
"I know" I said back to him
He grabbed my wrist and brought me closer I shed away from the aloha trying to twist my wrist out his grip.