Heat

Izuku pov. (3rd Per. Trans.)

    As I got off of work and started to walk to the apartments that held the ash-blonde puppy. I looked down at my phone it was 3:00 am. He probably sleeps but at least I get stay a bit longer. I walked into the building then down the long hallway he didn't give me my ID that opens the door but the hallway door seemed to be unlocked. Awww.

I made it to the elevator and pressed the button that will send me to my alpha. Red blood rushed to my cheeks I grasped my face and looked at the tile on the floor to distract me. I nodded my head and the elevator door opened out to the wolf's den.

I walked to the door.

"Hey System can you open the door for me," I asked as politely as I could

"Haha No...just kidding voice Izuku Midoriya recognized.

The door open and I walked inside sticking my tongue out at the door. The apartment was quiet. I walked into the kitchen area gliding my porcelain fingers across the smooth granite counters. The cold touch soothes my skin as I breathed through my nose. I smelled pineapple all over the house. I sat down at the counter and placed my head on my arms. I laid there sniffing the air like a damn puppy. My nose twitched when there was a spike in pineapple scent. I looked up from my arms to see the ash-blonde yawning a very shirtless ash-blonde with red and with pajama pants on. The toned and on that beast looked so delicious. Bad izuku stop that.

     "You get off work late." Kachan said folding his arms
I looked up to his eyes and shook my head yes and I then looked down his body.
     The blonde stretched his limbs over his head the crack of bones and those huge sex arms look like they can snap my back. I blushed again caughting my self eye sexing him.
  I bit my lower lip.
"Well aren't you up a little bit to early?"I asked a stupid question

"I woke up when my door opened and said your name over the system. but any ways I got something to talk to you about." kastuki walked over to me and pulled a chair next to me.
"What the hell are you wearing"He asked

I looked down at the rave bunny outfit and sat up straight on the stool.
     "I work at UA "i said blushed hard please don't judge me
  "WHAT Why are you working at a strip club."He said

"Its not a strip club it's a burlesque club there's a total differance"i said defining my claim

The blonde sighed heavily.

    He Tsked.

   He Looked from my glazed and grabbed my hand.My eyes widened He's trying to court me.I giggled and grabbed his other hand turning him around to face me. I gave him a bright smile and my blushed cheeks dusted a pink color. My nose started to shiver as I looked into his vermillion eyes my heart skipped a beat.
    He cleared his thoat a slight pink rushed to his cheeks.

    "Go on a date with me"He asked more like demanded for the bunny to say yes
I quirked my eybrow at him. Giving a slight challenge.
"hmmm and what if I say no"I said pulling his hands to me as I grabbed his upper arms gliding my fingers up and down them slowly mesmerizing myself with the muscle.

   " you pull that rogue bunny shit ill fuck you seriously this time."He looked at me my face paled and his busted in laughter he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer.
   "Let me take care of you I can provide everything you need. You don't need to do anything. Just be pretty take care of pups clean the house, cook, Fuck And have a hobbie. We'll be financially stable."He said talking to my calmly grabbing on to my wait and he place me over his lap my legs going on the outside of his he looked up at me. Grabbing my butt with one of his hands and
Placed my tail between his fingers. My body shivered at the suggestful attention to my fluffy tail.