Death

Waddling my way around the over exaggerated doll house my alpha likes to honor me and chibi in. Life around here isn't so bad.Its a bit lonely other then kachan but I have mina as well.

She's like a mother.how damn ironic to take one away just to replace with a new one like a toy.
I felt a slight pain in my side due to my chibi kicking my life source.

"Shit... chibi I know baby it's okay."I whispered rubbing my round belly almost about to pop

I was walking to a room in the house.This pretty room was special to omegas pregnant ones especially.The pretty giantic room illuminated pastel fairy lights.The walls were a bright white color and all there was in the room was a monitor that's connected to Mina a sink,A changing table stocked with diapers and a over large nest made by yours truly.

The nest had a electronic pad under it to check my vitals.
"Mina can you come here please"I asked

The automated Siri type system opened a hole in the white walls a pink figure with yellow eyes and horns on her alien like features appeared.The bright pink skin adored her nicely electronic ions traveled little cricut like details in her skin.

"What ya want Izu?"Mina asked as she walked around the room and placing her hands on the nest.

"Do you possible know when I have Chibi?"I asked

The pink female walked to me and gave me a hug
"no need to worry the baby isn't due till a week from now.But work on your nest and exercise as much as you can.Im sorry to say no sex cause you're in your last trimester."

"Can I have a baby shower?"I asked trying so hard to wrap my arms around the warm body

"You may need to ask bakugou that you know how he feels about people"Mina said

"I'll get all the rest of things ready for your birthing date and I'll go back to the system once I'm done"Mina said

"Run me a bath please..THANKKK YOUUU"I said then ran off before the alien robot gave me lip

I walked down the hallway to see Kachan

The blonde Wolfe was in the living room watching the news.The blonde was studying the tv with pure concentration the large blonde tail patted the black leather sofa softly creating a nice tap sound.He rested his head on his arm as it laid on the back of the couch.I shifted my weight to one leg as his ears atop his head twitched in my direction.

The light in the room overly dim and lit by the tv.I waddle behind the couch and wrapped my limbs lazily around the blonde's neck from behind.

I sniffed his neck at his mate mark smelling a calm pineapple scent.

"Hey babybun You feeling okay?"Kachan asked leaning back to give me more access.I lapped slowly and sucked a bit then I nipped his neck.

Licking the now purple hickey on his neck I waddled around the couch and grabbed his arm.

"Fucckk"Kachan said

The blonde wrapped his sex arm around my shoulders and placed a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you"I said snuggling

"Love you to bunbun"He said

"um did you by any chance open that gift on the dresser"Kachan ask

"Oh yeah I opened it about 2 Chapters ago Just didn't tell you"I said

"When was you gonna tell me?"Kachan asked lifting me and placing me on his lap my belly resting on his abs.The blonde tapped the baby bump softly.In response to the tapping little kicks was felt.