Fuck! Ft2

"Fuck Can't nothing go right for once"I angrily got off my bed snatching everything off the table and stuffing my belongings into my pants pocket.

I opened my door and slammed it probably waking the people .I don't care they may be getting their asses noted with all the pheromones leaking in the hallway.Pure flight this is disgusting.I grabbed my pheromone color off my wrist and wrapped it around my head.I didn't like wearing it as a color then people know I'm an omega.But being an omega that's rogue by force isn't easy.Alpha pheromones can't dominate me unless they are my pair. But the different smells reakt when together.

Like Basic omegas I still have heats I just go in my room and place scent blockers everywhere I nest and I find pleasure in pain like almost all omegas but I can't be tamed.Its hard you know begging out loud to be knotted and bread till the point of 6 pups fill your womb. Wish I hand someone to tell me this shit.
I jogged down the steps going to the front desk then a amber haired large breasted beta stood 6 feet from the ground.

She gave me a stern look.
"Your Lights are off So where's my money for the bill"She asked

"I Payed you That THIS WEEK"I said harshly the last words with a venomous glare I folded my arms.
"THAT WAS FOR LAST MONTH GIVE ME THE MONEY NOW OR NO POWER TILL YOU PAY IT"Ms.Fumiyo said More like yelled at me to give her the money I gave her already for this month

"This is a daily rental With ALL BILLS PAYED WHY DO I ALONE HAVE TO GIVE YOU MORE MONEY FOR A ROOM I RENT MONTHLY"I screamed at the top of my lungs Exaggerating with my arms trying to get my fair point across.

"You Are and Omega you have to pay extra to have Power on during you heats"She said as she folded her arms back and looked at me then smirked

I had half a mind to pop that grin off her dumb face
"How much is it?"I said
She smiled at my helplines the gave me a bill with the most outrageous number
"WHat the fuck Is This ...THHHISSS IS THE FUCKING RENT NOT THE ELECTIC BILL"I yelled

"Yeah you were behind so lay fees apply so get that too me by the end of the week or I'll put you and your cute omegan Ass on the street of toyoko"She said running off before I could say anything

"HOW AM I GONNA GET 1500 DOLLARS IN A WEEK BITCH!"I yelled at her retreating back
She Slammed her office door before opening it again poking her head out.

"FIGURE IT OUT KNOT SLUT"she yelled back

I gripped the paper in my fist then went back up to my apartment stomping throwing stuff out my pocket The card flying on to the floor.Grabbing my red iPhone with the broken screen turning on the flash light and placing it upside down on the table,Then going to the windows and opening it to let the city light flow through the room.I find my self trying to find the stars again trying to find an answer on why is life so hard.I then look down on the city below the people look so living here.

Then the bright blue and yellow light caught my eye.The UA sign shining the brightest.10 k a mth Huh I could do so much with that amount of money,Just imagine I could live in a pent house and Sing to my heart's content.I could be a star one day maybe even have a movie.

"No Izuku do not do anything dumb."I told myself then the wind knocked the bill off my table and the paper flew under the bed I dove down to get the forsaken paper that demanded funding for its cause of change The make Izukus Life Hell Fund"Now requesting donations to a Cause Of BULLSHIT.I grabbed what seemed to be the paper but it was the Card Aizawa Gave to me.

The Shining sliver and black card had the address and number.The Card having the open positions on the back.

Cashier,Bartender ,Stagers ,Costume management,Waiter,

Stager?What's A stager ?I looked at the clock on my nightstand seeing 11:00 pm The Card says the club opens at 8:00 pm and closes at 5 am.I went to my closet biting my lip as anxiety took over my form from the sheer thought of stripping my clothes off for horny alphas. I looked at the card again looking for a dress code or something.
It's worth a shot.

I dress is some basic causal clothes .
A dark green and gray hoodie with dark green joggers with my favorite red shoes.

I grabbed my back pack with my journal and wallet.Placing the card and my phone inside the saved like bag as well grabbing my roughly discarded keys.I went to my bathroom and grabbed a pack of body scent blockers then placed a set of new ones on both of my glads. I sat and waited for the skin like technology to blend into my skin become invisible These things are amazing.Alphas Smell a beta like scent but they do have the blockers that are alpha scented.I couldn't pass for an alpha but beta Would have to do.
I Placed a High pheromone blocker nose strip over my nose. Then waited for that to disappear as well.

I snatch off my color from my head and placed it on the sink of the bathroom.After fixing up and some hair taming I desired on leaving the unruly green locks alone.Heading out the door bolting down the stairs jumping the last few Card in hand running down the street fast like avoiding any unwanted attention from Randos. Making it to the Club seeing a whole line of males and some females outside the club while a security guard checked I'd and Bags like purses were place through a scanner like thing Then the person was then scanned of medal and weapons.

That's some high as security.
I pulled out the card and my ruby red phone walking to the back side of the club to find a single down and nobody by it.

I went to grabbed the hands of the door.

"HEY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

Fuck!

------------------------------------------------1-----
-Termanology-
Pheromone Nose Strip-Like those peel wraps for your pores But they turn invisible when faced with a horror temperature.With body heat they change to the color of the skin tone
Glad Blocks-Same as Nos strip but for sent glads

The scent secreted are just a Beta or Alpha version of the persons scent.So say Deku Smells like cinnamon rolls The Alpha Scent Would smell like Stong Cinnomon. The beta Would smell like Cinnamon Sugar.

I made that idea on a whim so I never seen it before but it's pretty op.I liked the idea of having products dedicated to the omegas would be amazing and a little easier for living such as females have pads then omegas can have Psychical Scent Blocks and Modifiers.