Get to work

Izuku pov

There's no doubt in my mind that's my mate but I wouldn't want to seem like a needy omega. I was pose to be rouge but this one all but blew that out of proportion in the mass of 8 hours.I didn't think I needed physical contact that badly, I'm a whole virgin but my omega side loved having an alpha strong enough to tame me. I blushed at the thought. Looking up at the blue and yellow sign it still being day light out side. The colors shown dull in full day bright.

I walked to the front entrance way. The club empty for the club doesn't open till 8 or 9pm
I really don't remember. But aizawa told me 6 pm.

I walked into the empty club and made my way to the back stage area.

"Um who are you youngen?"

A voice said I turned to the voice to see a blonde hair man he sort of reminded me of undertale.

I waved at the man and walked over to him he was cleaning the glasses at the bar down stairs.
"I'm izuku midoriya I was the newbie aizawa hired"i said shyly putting finger tips together.

"Oh that spunky omega that stole attention from Aoyama?"The skeleton man asked passing the glass he was cleaning on the counter in front of him.

I Shook my head yess and the man brushed with laughter slapping his hand to his forehead as he erupted in euphoria.He let out a long happy sigh then opened his eyes.
The man placed his head on my shoulder.

"You kid are one bold boy. Come on Shouta is in his Office."The man said as he walked from behind the bar then headed to the door of the back room.

"Um sir what's your name?"I asked as I followed the calm hearted stranger

"The names' Toshinori Yagi yea can call me which ever you prefer I wander to either first or last.I use to be called all might when I was working here at the club."Yagi said as we made it to Aizawas Office

Toshinori knocked on the door then opened it up.Aizawa was wearing a pair of glasses and he looked looked over his glasses. The man took them off grabbing his long black hair and wrapping a rubber and around it creating a midway ponytail.

"Hey ShouShou I like this kid can we keep him?"Yagi asked walking over to Aizawa The man in question pulled his seat from the desk in front of him and opened his arms. All might Climbed onto the alpha and sat on his lap facing him. He then laid his head in the crook of his lover's neck.

I shifted my weight from one leg to the other.

"Since Yaya Likes you I guess you passed the test. You start work at 9:30 pm You don't work Every Weekday But weekends You can't get off unless you put in ahead of time that you are gonna be absent. You get paid a regular check of 18 dollars an hour and on top of that your tips you make go directly to you. The money Managers work the floor and gather the bills for you then gives you a voucher immediately. You can thrust them I promise they won't steal from you. You need to be prepared we often have practice On the weekdays nobody works so Monday Tuesday and Wednesday We practice All together weather it being make up or How to dress or lip syncing and dancing.
Out fits in the giant blue bin are brand new and can be picked from that bin and taken home. I call it the shopping been cause everything in the bin has never been worn that's nasty to wear someone else's panties.The out fits on the rack how ever get thoroughly waste by the sanitation team. If it's worn more then 3 times it's replaced with a new one just like it. With your own dressing room no one wears your outfits but you and you also have a store been for essentials as well.Your out fit will be washed but not changed out till you rip or damage it.Your allowed shop orders so when I'll send toshi to the mall with you to get a new stock of clothes you spend what you want and don't have to pay me back. "Aizawa said as he rubbed Toshinori's back the undertake omega purred and cuddled deeper into the alpha's neck.