Cruel Fate

Izuku Point of Veiw.

"Ughhh Kachannnn get over it I have to go!"i Yelled hotly at the tall alpha bearing my sharp teeth at him.

"Fuck that I Told you No"Kachan growled back folding his arms and standing in front of the door

"Kachan it's been a week since I been to work let me go"I wined stomping my foot like a child

"We had this discussion already you said you would quit so I could take care of you."Kachan said with a roll of his eyes he then stared me down until his eyebrow furrowed

We stood in the living room by the front door. The bastard ass killer was standing in my way.I don't have a plan on what I'm going to do but I have to go to work today.I don't really have to I just want to get away. I rubbed my belly out of habit and growled at the alpha. The alpha released his scent and it clouded my judgement. I swear he uses alpha voice I might cry.

I lunged into his strong waist tacking him in a hug.

"Can I please go to work kachan? i'll leave the club early damn."I wimpered

"No. Deku. Here's the thing I'll be in the main building today working on paperwork for new tendants. If I come up here and you are not here I'm giving you punishment."Kachan spoke visiously

A Slight shiver went down my spine. I don't know weather from pleasure or pure disgust at the mention of the red room.

"Katsu.ki I.... Fine" I let go of him and walked away going back into the dark bedroom lifting the cover and laying down I covered my head and left my ears out to listen for him.

I filled the entire room with distress pheromones on purpose I want him to fucking suffocate.

Droplets stung my forest green doe eyes as my nose twitched. I heard the door click and I immediately perked up.

"Mina is kachan gone?"I asked the computer

"Yah Katsuki is gone"Mina said

"Great!"I said jumping out of bed I grabbed my wallet with my important items and my brand new Phone. The sparkling red case with cute bunny charms were adorable and slightly creepy.
I walked out the door telling Mina to watch the house.I then realized I didn't have any of the keys for the hallway doors.

"Fuck"I groaned

I can't go out the window we're at the top of a 60 story building.Thats not a great idea Izuku but I can probably steal the keys or I could go to Kachan and give him permission to punish me.Say that I needed to be scented then swip the key from him.

"Fuck x2"

I walked back into the house Mina unlocking the door as soon as I touched the door knob.
I sat on the couch and started to watch the news.
I layed there bored out my mind and I slowly drifted to sleep.

-~~~~~~~~~
     There layed a green bunny in a feaild of pink and yellow flowers.The bunny rolled in the flowers till night fall.The nocturnal eyes the bunny held made it easy to see in the dark.His nose twitched and his ear erect with attention.

A twig cracked in the forest.

The bunny scared of what's to happen he ran off.
Soon heavy foot steps were heard and a loud growl followed.
The bunny meet blood red eyes that shone brightly Against moon lit night.
The bunny turned to face those eyes. The being they were attached to was a wolf sliver blonde color with amber highlight. The ash blonde Wolfe staled slowly on the bunny the green bunny trembled at the growling beast.He placed his ears over his head and turned around.