Not at all

It's been 2 months since I had my triple set of angels. Well it doesn't feel like it. The all have a dogs life span.I rolled my eyes as my babies were already crawling around.
   I laid on the couch in the living room twirling the hair on izumi's head.His course curly as he blonde hair was difficult to manage just as much as mine was.
"Papa is So sorry you were cursed with his hair texture."I spoke to Izumi he blew bubbles at me and started patting on my stomach.

"Hey bunbun look who's up from their nap."i heard Kachan voice

Kachan had walked through the hallway leading to the living as I turned to see him with Katzuku and Katzuki on his hips.I looked at both the mini blonde's and patted the set next to me.
"Can you get some breast milk out the fridge?"I asked as I reach for my other two pups.
Izumi pouted due to his attention being stolen by his brothers.
"Awww hey it's okay momma loves all of you equally."I said then kissed his forhead

Katzuku rolled out my arms and crawled to the end of the couch and started to hit the couch arm with both of his tiny hands.Katzuki Followed behind and was holding his hand in a grabby hand motion.
Kachan gave a bottle to katzuku before he got smacked and he picked up katzuki.Kavhan then feed the implant in his arms.The largest blonde hair man in the room gave Izumi a bottle but the mini bunny smacked it away.
The bottle laid on the floor. And katsuki picked it up and placed it on the coffee table.
Izumi crawled back on my chest and started to rip the color of my shirt.
"Hey hey what's wro... Oh you wanna be breast feed okaokay come here"I lifted my shirt as breast feed my baby Izumi. Then I heard crying looking over to katzuku he threw the bottle of breast milk on the couch then crawled over Kachan's lap and into mine. He latched on to the other side on my chest.
  katzuku looked at his daddy and rolled his cute dual colored eyes.
"You little f... brat"Kachan said I glared at him and pinched his ear

"Katsuki Bakugou."I said

The blonde groweled under his breath and when back to feeding katzuki.

Then the blonde asked something.

"A..are you happy with me?"Kavhan shutter the blonde ears turned red as a slight blush flashed his tan like skin tone cheeks.

"It's a little to late to ask that question Kachan."I giggled

Then I looked at the blonde's face seeing he had spaced out a bit. The fangs of the alpha bit the inside of his cheek in deep thought.
I kissed his cheek.

"I'm very happy kachan with my loving family and my crazy mate. I can't get rid of you even if I tried to."I said as I got closer I slid between the baby and kachan's legs with the other two in my lap.

"I love you katsuki with all my heart no matter what you do."I say and nuzzle his scent gland.

All three pups in my lap are now sleeping Kachan picked two of them up and went into the room that use to be red.

I laughed at the thought.

I then picked up Izumi off my lap and took him inside the room as well.
The red room was now a pastel green color with white trimmed walls. The fully rug like carpet was a nice kachi color. The three cribs along side each other were light orange with black dots on it.In the corner of the room was mina's rocking in a chair she was folding baby towels and baby clothes.

Along else in the room was a changing station and a mini fridge with breastmilk in bottles.A bottle warmer. There was also I bunch of baby toys in the middle of room.

Kachan and I laid the pups in their cribs and left quietly leaving the door opened.
Kachan lefted out the room after placing The two pups to sleep.

"Mina watch the babies"I whispered
"You Got it Dude" She whispered back giving a thumbs up and a wink

I giggled quietly and walked out the room I closed then I was snatched from the door.I was hitched up around stong hips the blonde holster me up higher. My thigh gripped around his hips supply. Fang glided down my neck along with a long tongue that darted out from the alphas mouth and slid across my ivory skin with a mission.
I moaned quietly and loved my head to the side to give him better access. Kachan started to walk to our bed room.

The sweet shift of his legs while he walked had my mind in a daze.
The alpha chuckled and bit my ear.

"Your'e so eassyyyy now I remember you use to complain about me getting you pregnate"kachan said as he sat me on the bed

"your'e not one to talk you told me you wanted to fill my belly"i snickered
The blonde blushed as ran his hand down his face.

"Damn I was talking about food!"kachan as he sat next to me on the bed

Kachan pushed me down on top the bed below.
My arms made its way around his broad shoulders the rough hands of the large back men made my body twitch and ack with selfish want.

"He..hey you can't"i said

"tsk... Why the fuck not?."The Wolfe pouted and gave me puppy eyes.

"Not till after the wedding..."I said

The blonde exhaled loudly then hit my thigh the blonde walked over to the box that was still on the dresser. The great and sliver wrapping paper sparkled brightly. He reopened the opened gift and pulled out both gifts inside.

"Now this is how we're gonna play this.Were are technically already married but I'm being nice by having a ceremony. You will respond with a yes daddy or you are gonna be punished. I will take you in that bathroom and fuck you in that tub. I'm letting your friends come you haven't seen that damn dunce face or that pink cheek cat in a while. Damn flame-resistant ass people."

I looked at the blonde with a quirked eyebrow. I then smirked widely. I giggled then looked in his eyes.

"did you just say you'll take me in the bathroom and fuck me? I don't know of you can handle this ass honey."

"I did it before come here silly rabbit"Kachan said pulling me by my leg throwing the ring box to me the lifting the carrot dildo in his hand.

"Yes daddy I give you permission"I said seeing the fake food in his hand I followed the object with my eyes

"see your'e easy you wanted to wait now you want some of this"Kachan said He grabbed his crotch and winked at me

I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms over my chest.The blonde sighed then went under the bed. The blonde pulled out a large black case the case was adored with a few play tools not as big of a collect as kachan use to have to that extent of volume but it was enough to satisfy his domanation need pulse he found a way that's fun for both of us. He's very unconventional and rash. He growly and mean he's a damn demon in wolfe's clothing. He's a murderer and a arsonist but he belongs to me.

He crazy.

I guess I am to.

And I have no problem with that.

Not at all.
---------

Almost there keep going don't stop going don't let the ball hit the floor.
If you can't make just touch it.

Haikyuu need to hurry up.

Oh lets have a conversation me being a writing from inuyadha to naruto to my hero academia. I do not aporrove of yashahime my chrathers are missing. I'm going to say they are missing and not dead I watched the first episode then the second my cast disappeared like magic. Imma say they trapped in some jewels or something but uhhh sota is like 25 he was 8-10 when kagome left at 14 but the day she left she had turned 15 so she would be at least 28 or 30. THAT BITCH CAN NOT BE DEAD. CAUSE KAEDEA IS STILL FUCKING ALIVE

so soldiers I apologize I rather watch the whole entirety of inuyash AGAIN before I watch yashahime you can't killing my people and Yukiko takahaski ain't even on this damn project. The art looking so Cartoon networking. I'm sorry 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️ just my opinion.

Don't hurt me.

Some may like it and I'm not gonna say I don't like it I will try again just wheewww. Bye. Next chapter is.....

The end 😭