Pure Content

Deku pov.(3rd pov transition.)

      The Chase has began.

The alpha must capture the omega before sunrise and proceed with completing the mating process if the alpha wolf fails to satisfy the omega terms. The alpha can not mate the omega till next heat cycle.

The omega and alpha naturtes take over the bodies to complete the chase process.

        With all the agreements set in place the rabbit looked into the eyes of the Wolfe.The rabbit's nose Twitched in pure fright as the wolf growled at the small green bunny. The bunny backed up slowly the wolf closed the distance between them. Then like a bullet being shot from a pistol , The Bunnies feet hit the floor and he took off running.

     "eEekkkkkk"The bunny squeaked as a hungry wolf chased him around a dark couch in a dark living room both nocturnal creatures seeing just fine in the pitch black house.

The system Drew shades down on the giant windows to give the room a dark night illusion. After going into Chase mode the system then moved the furniture under the floor of the pint house.

The animals had ample room to play.

The door to the bedroom opened by it'self

The bunny made a mad dash on top of the kitchen counter then dove to the floor down the hallway. The wolf slid and almost hit the wall if not for placing his paw on it last minute.
Running through the hallway as they passed the bedroom making their way back to the living room. The room erupted with giggles and infectious growls as either beast showed signs of getting tired or giving up. The bunny still finding fear in his heart he decided to hide from the ash-blonde Wolfe.

But how ever the neon green bunny is not that bright.

Ha

The bunny only saw one place to hide. The rabbit ran around the counter losing the Wolfe in his cute little tracks.

The Wolfe caught up instantly as he nipped at the bunny's cotton tail.

As the playful duo rounded down another hallway the bunny jumped onto the black bed that was inside the Wolf's Den. The bunny hid inside the bed snuggling in the sheets the scent of the pineapple smelling Wolfe covered the bunny's mind.His eyes glossed over as he burrowed with in the wither rose covers.The bunny began to cover the sheets with his own scent.The horny waves of the bunny fostered the sheets heavy with coconut secretion.

Then a small growl was heard.

The bunny nuzzled the whole bed before popping he head up his nose twitched sensing danger. The Wolfe had made it to the room after the lust clouded mind rabbit.

The heavy breathing coming from the Wolfe stopped as he slowly approached the shaking prey. The green haired bunny panicked as his big Doe like eyes looked from corner to corner trying to find a way out. The amount of pheromones in the air made the rabbit's cheeks dust pink.

The bunny's nose twitched as a moan slipped from the burst of the intoxicating Pheromones.The slick pooled the bottom of the green haired bunny's shorts. A chill ran up his spine.As the struck hard on between the bunny's thiccc thighs made it too tight suffocating in the little fabric the shorts had to offer.

The smell of Coconut Milk Slick filled the nostrils of the Wolfe. The Wolfe sigh in response to the keen that came from the bunny. The eyes of the Wolfe rolled back for a second.Then darted to the lust knot craving omega.

The smell of a Unmated Rouge Omega in Pure heat.

The Wolfe growled possessively.

The bunny faced the Wolfe sitting back on his knees.