Authors note

This is insane.Just a note though I'm gonna stop writing my stories by paragraph cause this new comment bubble thing they got all over everybody stories ain't right.I currently write like this.

There will be a bubble here.

And a bubble here.

We write like that so you guys can comment easier but since this measure is being covered by Wattpad these bubbles are hella distracting when I'm trying to read.If there is a way to shut these bubbles off let me know.

It's gonna take me a while not to break my story up into paragraphs but let's be real when you break the big chunks of text up it's easier to read and to spot mistakes.

Plus only rookies make the big long block text writing.I haven't did it in a very long time.

I will not REVERT BACK TO OLD HABITS.

But look at these bubbles.

Bubble.

Bubble.

Why no more bubble please don't do it.

Stop.

Bye.

One shot time.

   Izuku pov.
   I slowly counter one for all full cowling the green static surrounded my body like kaminari's work. Today is the day I finally have a day off and I have to run to the center of town.

"Oh no it's the bubbler."Peaoe screamed

The just amount of people scattered as they meet sights with the dashing villain that's voiced by the same voice actor as Numbah one and numbah 2 from the kids next door.

The boy know as nino laughed whole heartedly and started to trap everyone's parents in bubbles.

"Ground noir where are you I have my sights on the akuma."

"The fuck you want Deku.I mean I'm on my way bunny boo"

The duo tackled the villain on to the ground and the police took him away with handcuffs.

"Can I Texas smash?"

"Naw I can smash you though bunny boo"
Kachan picked me up by the waist and carried me off into a alley near by.There my Bussy was filled to the brim with seed immediately.

He used my body till I was knocked up with with child.
I really hate these bubbles.
Damn you bubbler.

This concludes the filler episode to this authors note.

We never talk about this again agreed.

Damn right.