Sixteen

Jason’s POV --

There’s a stir in the bed, followed by hot air blowing into the room from the balcony.

I had a feeling the sun was beaming into the room, it always did, but from where my head rested, I still remained in some darkness. Still half-asleep, I could barely move and I wasn’t one hundred percent sure if I wanted too. I try falling back to sleep but my body begged to differ. My subconscious was tired though, sadly that wasn’t enough to get a few more hours of rest.

I hear a sigh and feel fingers touching the back of my neck. Reluctantly, I open my eyes and I don’t see much. From where I lay all that could be seen was hair and skin. The fingers move into my hair, clutching it softly then releasing. It doesn’t take me long enough to finally realize what was going on. My face had buried itself into Lea’s neck overnight and her hands found their way into my hair. I flex my fingers to find that they’re resting on her thigh. The thigh I held was somewhat lifted so that her knee touched my hip. Getting out of this mess seemed impossible but it was beginning to feel uncomfortable now that I was wide awake. The only thing that kept me from moving was the way she touched my hair and neck. Even with the hot air heating up the room, her fingers were so cool I couldn’t think about anything else. I turn my head, not too much, and she stiffens up then relaxes her grip on me.

Slowly, I raise my hand from her thigh and grab her wrist which held me in my position. I’m careful not to move too fast and I’m also careful not to grip her too tightly. I lift her wrist from my head and slowly scoot back. I look up to make sure her fingers wouldn’t touch anything as I moved and then my eyes fall upon something unpleasant.

I blink a few times just to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. My thumb moves up into her palm and I see a large dark bruise covering up the portion of her wrist that I held. I look back at her and she remains asleep, tucking her free hand underneath her cheek. My eyes wander back to the bruise and I just stare for a moment, trying to come up with some sort of reasoning for this being there. Knowing it would probably cause pain to inspect her entire wrist, I decide to let it be for now. I place it down softly in front of her face and finally sit up. Neither of us made use of my bed sheets so I had the perfect view of her legs. I wasn’t going to stare though, I’d only be teasing myself by doing that.

After yawning and stretching my arms, I get out of bed and walk to the door. More air blows into the room, too hot for my liking so instead of leaving I walk over to the balcony and shut that door then lock it. While walking past my bed I glance at Lea. She remains still and somehow, even in her sleep, she still looked adorable. Even if I wanted too, I wouldn’t wake her up. Before exiting my room I turn on the ceiling fan to cool down the room. Then I move along and get done everything I normally do when I wake up: take a shit, shower, brush my teeth and all that other stuff.

Getting dressed was more difficult than I imagined. I mean, I wouldn’t have a problem getting dressed in front of a girl because normally we’ve already fucked so there’s nothing to be shy about. Even if we didn’t fuck, I’m still not shy but on the girl's behalf; they’re always shy about it. Anyway, I’m sure Lea would freak out if she woke up and saw my ass or dick so I moved quickly then left the room. All that takes me about two or three hours, mainly because I take long showers and I also get lazy when I search for something to wear. Even within all that time, Lea remained asleep so I guess last night took out all of her energy.