Leafy- Remus Lupin

*So this is most likely going to be in 3rd person for all the oneshots just because it's the way I like writing.

Y/n woke up to birds chirping and the sunlight streaming in from her window. She got out of her bed and started getting ready for her day. "I can't wait for herbology today but first I have to get through breakfast," she shuddered at her own thought.
*Time skip to the end of your breakfast*
Y/n was just finishing her breakfast when the loudest people on Earth entered the dining hall. She stepped out of the gryffindor table to head to her first class of the day, herbology. She loved getting there early to help Professor Sprout with all the plants. Y/n was walking through the exit when the worst thing possible could happen, happened. She bumped into one of the marauders!
"Sorry," she spoke quietly. They just kept walking since they didn't notice her. "I need friends," she thought to herself.
"It's a little hard to get a friend when you don't try. I mean come on you're super quiet, you never branch out, you stick to the same boring routine, and whenever a partner project is mentioned you beg the teacher to let you work solo. I mean the teachers only let you because they obviously pity you. If you want friends you're gonna have to try," the other voice in her said. And at that moment she was at her safe haven, the greenhouses.
Y/n went to go tend to her own little garden and when the bell rang she made a beeline to her seat. Y/n was the best in the class and yet nobody knew it. So when Professor Sprout mentioned a partner project everyone avoided her like the Black Plague. The marauders came rushing in to the class, late as usual. Sirius and James partnered up rather quickly in her opinion which left her partner as Remus Lupin. Her crush since first year! Her palms started getting a tad on the sweaty side as he made his way over to her desk.
"Hi, I'm Remus," he stated.
"Hi I'm Y/n," you stated shyly.
"Oi Moony isn't that, that girl that bumped into you this morning," Sirius shouted loudly across the classroom. The class erupting into laughter at that whilst Remus gave you an apologetic look.
"Sorry about that by the way," you stated a little louder than before.
"Alright class settle down, settle down," Professor Sprout stated loudly. "Now we have a partner project to work on and it has everything to do about mandrakes. I will need a 6 page essay, a diagram colored and labeled of a mandrake root, a journal with notes on the mandrake and it is all due in one month. For the journal you must write in it everyday including weekends. Start making plans with your partner class is dismissed in five minutes. And DON'T forget your mandrake root." As soon as she said that partners turned to each other and started setting up times and places to meet. Remus turned towards me and upon noticing my robes he mouthed "Common room after dinner."
Time skip- after dinner
Y/n entered the common room after checking the time on the wall. She does have a routine to stick to but she'll break it for the dreamboat of a person who is Remus Lupin. When she entered she saw him in a secluded area with the mandrake root and plenty of paper in front of him. Y/n took a seat and muttered a hi.
"So I was thinking that I can start the journal if you would want to start the diagram. I would do the diagram but I suck at drawing," Remus stated.
"It's fine," Y/n said.
Y/n started the diagram and Remus started looking through the books. His elbow brushed against my arm and lightning erupted in the spot where his skin touched mine. As time passed things got more and more tense. The clock struck ten and Remus stood up abruptly. "I think we have done enough work for tonight," he states.
"O-ok," I stutter out. I start walking to the stairs when Remus call out "Y/n wait! I have to confess something. I I've liked you since first year."
"I I like you too. I have since first year too," Y/n say quietly.
"This is going to make what I'm about to do a lot easier," he says as he leans in for a kiss. As soon as our lips touch, fireworks went off in my mind.
"I'll see you in the morning." Remus says smoothly.
"See you in the morning." Y/n says quietly. As soon as Y/n gets in her room she lets out a high pitched squeal because she was just kissed by her crush since first year.
———————————————————————————
Authors Note: So this is my first story and my first one shot. I will do more it won't be on a schedule I will try my best to update. If you don't like the stories then don't read the stories. I will gladly take requests and try to write them to the best of my ability.