Skirt 🔞

"Felix! You look so hot!" My Bestfriend yelled in my ear as he judged my outfit.

"Thanks ji, I decided to go with a darker theme today. I think I might like this a bit more than the cute theme." Jisung gasped and pulled me to our shared locker.

Jisung forgot his code so I just let him use mine.

"You know, with an outfit like that, you could get lover boy. I know you like him." I blush and hide my face behind my tiny hands.

"He would never choose me ji...I'm pretty sure he's straight too." Jisung rolled his eyes and shoved all his unwanted stuff into the locker.

My outfit consisted of a black crop top with a skull on it and a leather jacket on top of it. I'm also wearing a black skirt that complemented my figure well.

"Oh come on lix, how could he not come for you?! You are the definition of hot!" I roll my eyes while smiling.

"You have no room to talk. Cat guy likes you but you don't acknowledge him at all!" Jisung blushes and turns away from me.

"Minho doesn't like me and he never will." Jisung mumbled just loud enough for me to hear in the quiet hallways.

Wait...

"Why is everyone so quiet?" I ask Jisung and he looks around.

"I don't know, maybe because Chan is standing behind you." I quickly turn around and see Chan only an inch away from my face.

"Hey babygirl." I try to back up a little but Chan wraps his arm around my waist and pulls my body closer.

"H-hi"

"You look hot today." I felt my face heat up and my heart race.

"T-thank y-you." I whisper slightly panicking when Chan rested his forehead on mine.

"Why are you so nervous babygirl? I won't hurt you." Chan slides his hands down a little and they brushed against my skirt.

"C-class...I n-need to go to c-class." I managed to get out but Chan smirked and pushed me against the row of lockers.

I look around to see everyone had left and it was just the two of us.

Chan pulled my face back towards him and kissed my forehead while rubbing my sides gently.

"Don't worry babygirl, I'll take good care of you." I whimper and leaned onto his well built chest.

I was at least 4 inches shorter than him and his arms held me close to him. I was freaking out on both the inside and the outside.

Chan slapped my ass causing me to gasp and jump forward.

"I need to go now but if you wear something like this tomorrow then be prepared because I won't hold myself back like I did today." Chan kissed me and I managed to kiss him back before he left with a smirk.

I held my chest as I try to breath normally again. I quickly ran to class after realizing the second bell was about to ring.

"Lix! What happened??" Jisung asked as soon as I sat down next to him.

"I'll tell you everything at lunch. For now, I'm gonna sleep." Jisung nodded and I laid my head down on the desk.

When I woke up, I was being carried to the lunch room and I heard Jisung laughing.

"You awake babygirl?" I rub my eyes with both hands and I look at the person carrying me.

"Channie...I-I mean Chan." I try to get down but Chan held onto me tighter.