chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

I felt mesmerized by his beauty, he was a male but it's hard to believe that because he was extremely beautiful, brown hair, rosy chubby cheeks, beautiful brown eyes, a button nose and plump lips. He was definition of perfection, his body was also very feminine and his voice was soft and delicate. In conclusion he was very beautiful, probably the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on.

In just one glance, he caught my eyes.

But, I can't waste time thinking about someone that I just met.

Without paying much attention to my thoughts, I proceeded to my car, throwing the plastic bag in the passenger seat, I drove off.

"I am back." I said, and Yoongi hyung turned around and took out the beer cans, giving one to me and then proceeding to drink his.

We both our seat on the opposite couches.

"So?" I asked because Yoongi hyung was the one who called me to discuss something about the mafia business.

Even though I am a mafia leader, I don't like to be in contact with the whole process and works of the mafia, so Yoongi hyung and Namjoon are the ones in control of it. I work at my company as the CEO. And so I don't really have all the knowledge of our dealings and activities that happen in the mafia.

"The Kim mafia is trying hard to steal our deals, and the previous shipment was stole by them. And as far as we know, he also remains anonymous like you." Yoongi replied, sipping on his beer.

"Hmm, then we should increase our security. And search for him." I said, and I know I sounded kind of unprofessional. But that is how I am so.

"I already did that. But we couldn't find anything." Yoongi replied, and by his tone I can say that he was already annoyed by my carefree behavior.

"Then let's wait." I said, calmly, looking outside of the window.

"I knew there was no use of coming to you." Yoongi sighed, leaning back on the couch.

I chuckled lowly.

And then we talked about various things related to the mafia, not really minding how late it was. And after 12 PM we decided to call it a night and exited my office.

Yoongi hyung went on his way and I went on my own.

"Being a mafia leader is definitely hard." I mumbled, getting inside my car, sighing hard.

It's a hard job after all, I have to be alert all the time. But I have one benefit, that people don't know me, I mean they don't know that I run the Jeon Mafia. So I am safe along with my sister. She is the only family I have left.

My mother died when I was 8 years old, and then my dad married another woman and then they had jennie, my younger sister. And my stepmother was definitely not the typical stepmother everyone thinks, she was extremely kind to me and always treated me like her own son. We lived happily for about 10 years, and then they got into a accident.

And they died.

Pretty unfortunate, right?

But that wasn't the worst part, our house was taken away, and me and jennie had to live in the streets. We were taken in by a orphanage but that was actually more worse, so we both ran away, and that's when I came in contact with a mafia.

In order to support ourselves, I had to work for the mafia. I transferred drugs to people, I even learned how to kill. For 4 years I did that, and then I overthrown the previous leader and became the leader myself.

My thoughts came to an end as I reached home, i parked my car and entered the house.

It's quite like usual.

Jennie must be asleep now.

And then I saw a tray of food placed on the dinning table. And a small sticky note on the side.

Oppa, please eat your dinner after you come back.
Jennie

I smiled to myself, taking a seat, and then munching on the food.

And then finally I went to my room, took a shower and went to sleep.

Meanwhile.

Author's POV

"How was your day, jimin'ah?" Hoseok asked, upon seeing his brother enter through the door.

"It was just like the usual." Jimin replied shortly.

Both of the brothers talked for a while and the  had dinner.

And then jimin proceeded to sleep as he was tired already.

But the thought of certain someone in his mind, he drifted to sleep.

~~~

Sorry if it's too boring. Please vote and comment.