chapter 29

"Jimin" jungkook was coming towards jimin.
"No don't come near me please." Jimin muttered but jungkook was not able to hear it.

"Baby let's go home." Jungkook said extending his arms to jimin. Jimin slowly took out the gun.

'I can't do this' he thought but he knew very well that if he didn't do it someone else would definitely do it.

"I am sorry jungkook." Jimin said and pulled the trigger. The bullet came out firing and hit Jungkook's chest.

"Baby why?" Was the last words jungkook said and fell down on the floor with a thud* sound.

"NOOO......"

Jimin gasped and woke up. He was panting heavily, sweat dripping off from his face. It was a nightmare.

Jimin's POV
It was a nightmare. Thank God, I thought I really shot Jungkook.

My tears started to flow uncontrollably. The dream felt so real. In fact that is what Jong-in wants. He wants me to take Jungkook's life.
I can never do that. I can't kill jungkook.

I cried again and again but I knew it was of no use.

Jungkook's POV
It's been another two days and I am getting more and more impatient. I want jimin and jennie back as soon as possible.

We have found out about their business partners in the underworld and about their other companions. But they don't know anything about the leader or the mafia's hideout place.

We are preparing our man to be ready to fight whenever needed.

Two days later
Author's POV
Today jungkook and his team finally decided to execute their plan of rescuing jimin and jennie. They were not sure about jennie but they knew where jimin was. They were all prepared with a large number of their people and weapons. Jin and taehyung are waiting at home.

They were on their way to the address given by jimin. Their plan was full proof. Jungkook went in a different car while his hyungs came in another one. They planned that if something happens they will consider fighting but if it goes smoothly they will not engage themselves into fighting unnecessarily.

Meanwhile
At Kim's mafia

"Be ready to kill your sweetheart dear." Jong-in said caressing Jimin's cheeks. Jong-in gave jimin a gun to shoot jungkook as soon as he gets here. He threatened jimin that if he fails at shooting jungkook, Jimin's child will be dead along with jimin.

"I can't do it." Jimin said wiping his tears.
"You have to sweetheart or else your unborn child is getting killed." He said pointing the gun at Jimin's belly.

"No please don't kill me." Jimin started to beg him. He was extremely terrified of this situation. He can't kill jungkook but he also doesn't want his child to be dead.

"Then do as I say." Jong-in stated firmly.

Jimin's POV
How can I kill the person I love. I can't do it.

Ring*
The censor in the room lighted informing that someone has entered the mansion. And I know pretty well it's jungkook. My tears started to fall automatically. I am scared. I don't know what to do.

"Looks like your boyfriend is here." Jong-in said looking at me.

"Let's begin then" Jong-in said with a sinister smile. Jong-in dragged me out of the room and threw me in the living room where jungkook was.

"Jimin" jungkook shouted upon seeing me. I was so happy seeing him that for  a minute I forgot what is going to happen next. Jungkook came running to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back immediately. Feeling the warmth of his body, it can ease away my every pain. I missed him so much. Then reality suddenly hit me and I pulled away from the hug.

He looked very happy right now. He touched my belly and slowly rubbed it with his big hands. I smiled involuntarily.

Jong-in was seeing us from the camera. I had an earpiece from which Jong-in was telling me somethings.

"Don't be so lovey dovey sweetheart." Jong-in said with a sarcastic laugh. I can clearly hear him from the earpiece.

"Jimin let's go" jungkook said
I just looked at him. I can't bring myself to speak right now.

"Jimin shoot him or your baby will be in hell before you." Jong-in said through the earphone and I saw a man pointing a gun at my stomach from a far. I don't have any choice now.

I pushed jungkook away from me and took out the gun.

Jungkook was shocked.

"Jimin what are you doing?" He said slightly stepping forward.

"Don't come near me." I said in a hoarse voice.

I slowly pointed the gun at him.
"Jimin" he called me. His voice was making me more scared. My legs were shaking and my head was throbbing from the pain.

I slowly took out my earpiece and thew it across the floor. I pointed the gun at my head.

"I am sorry jungkook." I said. I can never kill jungkook. Killing myself will be much more easier for me. 'I am sorry my baby' I said to myself meaning it for the baby inside of me.

Bang*

________________________________

( A/N- guess who got shot? Sorry for the short chapter. Please vote and comment.)