chapter 15

The next day.
Jimin's POV
I woke up and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked so cute while sleeping, I slowly approached him and kissed his forehead. He stirred and opened his eyes.
"Good morning " I said
"You too love" he replied and rubbing his eyes. I tried to get up from the bed when I felt pain in my back. Jungkook chuckled.
"Yah! Don't laugh" I said.
"Well you enjoyed last night, didn't you?" He said. I smacked his arms and ran to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and jungkook's t-shirt that reached till my mid thighs. I like wearing his clothes, his clothes are very comfortable and they are very big on me. I think jungkook's  clothes size is L and mine is S.

Today is Sunday and jennie's at her friend's house. I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and jungkook. While I was preparing the sandwich someone hugged me from behind; I knew it was no one else than jungkook.

"What are you making?" He asked me.
"Umm avocado sandwiches " I replied. He hummed in response and nuzzled his nose into my neck. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Okay, go sit down I will bring the food " I said, he turned around and gave me a quick kiss before going and sitting on the table. I blushed at his act. I placed the food on the table and we both started eating.

"Jimin, let's go and the amusement park today?" He said "really!ok let's go" I said excitedly. I remember the Last time I visited the amusement park was 6 years ago.

Jungkook's POV
We decided to go to the amusement park. We both got changed and I went to get my car. I was waiting for Jimin to come down. He came down, he looked like an angel, he was wearing a jumpsuit.

 He came down, he looked like an angel, he was wearing a jumpsuit

(Jimin's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

He got inside the car and we drove off to the amusement park. I parked my car and we got out. As soon as we entered the park jimin started jumping like a kid. He looked cute.
"Which ride shows we take first ?" I asked "umm let's go and play some games first " he said and I said ok.
We played some games and got something to drink.

We rode many rides there and finally decided to go to the Ferries wheel. Jimin was scared of height but I convinced him to go on the ride.

We got into the cart( A/N I don't know if it's called a cart.) and the wheel started to go upwards. Jimin was hugging me tightly and covering his face in my chest.

"Jimin, open your eyes" I said and he shooked his head. "Jimin, nothing's gonna happen, I am right here. Open your eyes" I said and he finally raised his head and looks around.
"Wow! It's so beautiful. " he said "I told you " I replied. He was staring at the sunset. He looks so beautiful and the sunset rays made him look more beautiful. He turned towards me and gave me a smile. I smiled too. We enjoyed the silence that we were sharing.
We slowly leaned forward and finally kissed eating other. The kiss was slow and full with love and passion. We pulled away and smile again. The ride came to an end and we got off the cart.

We decided to take something for jennie so we entered a shop. Jimin picked some decoration things and gifts for his best friend and jennie. We were enjoying a lot.

???POV
"Boss, I found him. He is with another boy." I informed my boss.
"Okay, keep an eye on the boy Jungkook's with." Boss replied from the phone.
"Okay boss" I said and ended the call.

Chapter 15 ends here.