chapter 35

Author's POV

"You made a huge mistake." Jungkook laughed sarcastically. Jong-in was kneeling down in front of him begging for his dear life and jungkook wasn't planning to show any mercy.

"I a....am so....sorry." Jong-in cried in pain. His left arm was bleeding, deep cuts on his body, broken bones; he totally wrecked by jungkook but jungkook was still not satisfied. He wanted more. He wanted to torture him more. The mistake of touching jimin is unforgivable. And Jong-in did just that and now he was facing the consequences of it.

"Your sorry is not enough for me. You touched what is mine." Jungkook crouched down to the level of Jong-in and lifted his chin making him look right into his eyes.
Just by seeing the look on Jungkook's face Jong-in shivered in fear. Jong-in's plan was to kill jungkook but he failed in it. He didn't prepare himself to face the consequences. Revenge is what Jong-in planned but failed miserably. Revenge made him blind that he couldn't see what was coming next.

"You will have to pay for your actions." Jungkook took a knife and made cuts all over Jong-in's bare chest. Jong-in screamed in pain but that didn't affect jungkook one bit.
In fact jungkook actually liked his screams. Gliding the sharp knife on his naked chest, blood oozing out of the cut, the loud screams; jungkook loved it all.

Jungkook might not be a typical mafia leader like others but he is no less. His thirst for pleasure that he gets from torturing is indescribable.

"Please kill me....." Jong-in begged for his death.
"Not so soon. I want to enjoy a bit more." The evil smirk that appeared on his face while speaking, jungkook took another torture toy from the table. Taking the long piercing needle, jungkook scanned Jong-in's body looking for any unharmed spot. He found it quickly, shoving the needle deep inside his stomach. Jong-in screamed again. Pulling out the needle from the spot only to shove it again. Jong-in was helpless, crying and begging for his death in front of the devil. Jungkook was finally satisfied with the torturing. Jungkook stood up straight and sat on the metal chair. Jong-in was finally relieved. He was finally going to be killed. If it was a different situation, he would have fought for survival but here it's of no use. Death is better than being alive in this situation.

Jungkook took the gun in his hand and pointed it Jong-in's chest. The bullet came firing out from the gun as jungkook pulled off the trigger. Jong-in's body fell down lifeless on the ground. It was over. The bloody torture was over.

Jungkook quickly got out of the basement. He has done it many times and he never regrets it.

______________

Today was a special day for jimin and jungkook. They are gonna find out about the baby's gender. Their hyungs and friends decided to do a gender reveal party. Jimin was excited to know about the baby's gender. The party was being arranged by taehyung and jennie. Jin and Namjoon are having a baby boy. They found out last month.

It was a small party held at their backyard with all of the people close to them. People were dressed in either pink or blue. Taehyung,Jin and Hoseok were on the pink side. They wanted a girl whereas Yoongi,Namjoon and Jennie were on the blue side meaning they want a boy. But in the end it doesn't matter what it is.

Everything was decorated by jennie and taehyung. The whole backyard was decorated with lights and balloons. Different types of sweets, drinks and other food items were kept on eithe sides.

"Ready" jungkook took Jimin's hand in his leading both of them outside to the backyard.

Jimin was wearing a beautiful white shirt and white pants looking exactly like an angel.

As the couple arrived everyone's attention was now on them. Jennie and Taehyung decided it was best not to delay the gender reveal any further so they went up the stage and took the mic.

"Ahem..." Now all the attention was to jennie and taehyung. Taehyung spoke first.

"As we know, we have gathered here for the gender reveal of the baby. So are you excited guys?" Taehyung said getting the loud screams and applause from the crowd.

"So what do you think it is?" Jennie said. Some people said girl while some other said boy.

Jimin looked at jungkook smiling. Jungkook returned the smile.

"And it's a.........

Girl."

Pink confetti spread all over the place. All the people cheering and applauding. Everyone was happy.

Jimin and jungkook shared a hug which was later joined by all the others, taehyung, jennie, jin, namjoon and Yoongi including Hoseok.

And yes, Hoseok knows about jungkook being in the mafia. At first he was a bit unsure about jimin being in a relationship with jungkook but after seeing the love they have for each other he decided it's best for him to accept jungkook as his brother's boyfriend.

"I love you." Jungkook said looking at jimin.
"I love you too."

__________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment.