chapter 25

Jimin's POV
I threw up again this morning. Today we have decided to go for boat riding. We will also go to the nearby forest here because jin hyung wants to take pictures.

I got ready and exited my hotel room. All of them were waiting outside of the hotel.

We all got inside our van and drove off to the sea port. The boats there were huge and beautiful. Jungkook has a yatch here. We all got inside the yatch. The view was mesmerizing. All of us were enjoying very much. Jin hyung was continuously taking pictures. Tae and Yoongi hyung were were acting all couply.

I was just enjoying my time admiring the the beautiful view. I wish jungkook was with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

We are now in the forest. The forest is not that dense. It's almost summer now so it's just a bit damp here. Jin and namjoon hyung wanted to go further into the forest so they went alone. We three are just sitting here on a bench. Tae was feeling really tired so he can't go any farther. I decided to discover more so I went to find the famous lake. This lake has been here from a long time even though it was man made. The lake was beautiful. I decided sit on the ground. I took a few pictures to show it to jungkook.

I was about to stand up and go but then I got a message. It was from an unknown number. The message was weird.

From ***********890
Be careful. You might encounter monsters.

I was creeped out by the message. I  just shrugged it off thinking that someone is just trying to mess up with me.

I slowly got up and made my way towards the others.

We all were done with our journey today so we decided to head back to the hotel.

As soon as I got inside my room I layed down on the bed. I was exhausted from today. Walking during pregnancy is really not easy.

I was almost drifting to sleep when my phone rang. I quickly picked up the call without seeing who it was.

Hello jimin
Who are you?
Um I am like a close friend of jungkook.
What do you want?
Oh ! It's something that I want it might be something that you want.
Stop messing around and tell me or else I am hanging up.

No don't do that mistake if you want your beautiful sister to be safe.
What?

I was terrified right now. I knew that they were talking to jennie.

Don't you dare do anything to jennie.

You really have got a mouth. And don't worry we are treating your sister very well here. Right jennie.

I heard a soft scream from the phone and I could recognize that it was jennie's voice.

Please don't hurt her. I will do anything you want.

Anything we want? Come down to the nearby forest at 11 PM.

Okay  please don't hurt jennie. I almost cried saying that.

And don't try to inform your stupid boyfriend or else your little princess here is getting killed.

No I will not. Please don't hurt her. Please don't.

The person hanged up the call. I was a crying mess right now. I am so scared that something might happen to jennie. And I can't even say this to anyone. I will have to go, I don't have a choice.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV
I am currently heading towards the airport. I can't wait to see my baby. The flight is 5 hours long so I will reach there at midnight.

These past 2 weeks have been very hectic. The Exo mafia group's has threatened my men at my area. I don't know what their intentions are , so I haven't taken any measures on the issue.

Yugyeom's mafia group is now under me. Although I couldn't capture him but his business and his mafia is now mine.

Come to think of it. Jennie has not called me from yesterday. Maybe she is with her friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin's POV
I am now waiting in the forest. If you are wondering If i am afraid. Well, yes I hella scared right now.

"Seems like you really came huh?" A voice said. But it was not the voice I heard from the call.

"Where is jennie? " I said angrily.
"Easy there little man. Your sister is with us. But you will have to go with me."

Well, I was not that easy to get obviously. I mean having a mafia Boss as my boyfriend; he has taught me some tricks to save myself from these type of situations.

I reached for my pocket to  take out the spray that can make people senseless. I was about to spray it in the man's face but before I could do that I was hit by something. My vision started to blur and I was losing consciousness. I tried to stand straight but eventually fell down and passing out.

The last thing I heard was the man talking to someone on the phone.
It's done Boss.

Chapter 25 ends here.