Epilogue

Jimin's POV

"Huff" I stop and take a deep breath. The scenery in front of me is beautiful. The cold breeze hitting my face, the sunset and waves
It's all beautiful.

Upon checking the time on my wrist watch I realized how late it was. Honestly, I didn't even realize how time flew by so fast.
I still remember the first day I met him. The first time we kissed. Our wedding day. And lastly our beautiful daughter. It all felt like a dream. But it is real.

My life took a huge turn when I decided to accept jungkook and be with him. I changed for the better. Everyday feels amazing with him. Every single memory of us is precious for me. I want to cherish everything till the end.

And it's not just us, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Taehyung, we all are happy now.

Namjoon and Jin hyung got married after their son Namseok was born. They are now a happy family with 4 members. Yes, they had another baby; this time it was a girl. They named her Kim Soyou.

Yoongi hyung and Taehyung got married after 2 years of dating. They are now parents of a lovely girl, Min Yeri.

Jennie is now an adult and is happily married to her long time girlfriend.

My brother Hoseok, he settled himself in California and married a foreigner. He is a well known music producer now. And also a father of his son named Jung Jacob. They gave him a foreign name.

"Eomma" A smile crept on my face as I heard my beautiful princess's voice. She came running to me with a big bunny smile on her face with her little brother tagging along who was barely able to keep up with his sister's speed.

I  hugged Minji and took my son in my arms.

"Where is your Appa?"I asked ruffling jungmin's hair.

"He is talking with Uncle Namjoon." Minji replied.

We sat down on the sand and are currently watching the sun go down. It was truly a beautiful sight. The soft warm breeze, the swirling trees, the birds and the calm nature of the beach, it was all very calm and beautiful.

"Eomma"
"Yes minji"
"This is your favorite place isn't it? Can I ask you why?"

I look forward to the sea as memories come in my mind. The memories we made together in this beach.

"Because there are a lot of memories here." I replied ruffling Minji's silky hair. Looking at her now, I can't believe she is already 12. It just felt like yesterday she was born. Time sure flies fast.

"Hey jeon family. Did you forget us?" Jin hyung beamed a smile at us.

Jin and his son namseok and soyou tagging behind him. Our kids immediately started to play as they got their company.

"Be careful kids." Jin said as he sat down beside me.

"What are you thinking jiminah?"
"Thinking how time flew so fast."
"Hmm, it surely did."

"Minji" a loud voice was heard and we all looked up to see who it was. Minji went running and hugged her bestfriend, yeri.

The two girls immediately bonded together and started talking and playing.

Taehyung also took a sit beside us. It was all a very happy sight. Seeing all our kids bonding together like a family, it made us happy.

We are actually on a family vacation here in the beach.

"Kids, we brought ice creams." Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon came with different types of ice creams in their hands.

The kids immediately became happy and grabbed their ice creams from their dads.

"Here" jungkook handed me the ice cream and sat beside me. Taehyung and Jin already left my side and went to sit with their kids and husbands.

"Jungmin, be careful." I wiped off the ice cream which was on his face.

Minji and jungmin were eating like their is no tomorrow. I smiled at their childish behavior.

"Minji, stop it." I said looking at Minji who was pointing her ice cream cone at her brother like it's a knife or some other weapon.

Jungkook laughed as he saw his daughter impersonating him. Jungkook recently took her out for killing and from then on she is always acting this way. Pointing knives and guns at other people. She really is Jungkook's daughter. She has Jungkook's personality.

"Don't laugh like that " I smacked his shoulder a little bit.

"Ow" he made a fake cry.

"This is all your fault." I said.

"She wanted to do it. I mean my blood is running in her veins so definitely she will like killing." He said as if it's the most simple thing in the world.

"I really can't handle you two." I said and rubbed my forehead dramatically.

"You will have to." Jungkook said smiling.

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"I love you." He mumbled.
"I love you too."

I really love this moment right now. How badly I want time to stop, I don't want my children to grow so fast. I want to enjoy their childhood with them.

Sometimes I wonder how I ended like this? How I fell in love? Had children? Have a beautiful family?
It all seems like a beautiful dream that I don't want to wake up from.

This is my life now. My husband and my two kids. This is my family. My joy.

___________________________________

Guys, finally the epilogue is here.

Thank you so much for supporting this book until now.

And this book is gonna cross 5k reads which is insane. I never expected this.

Anyways thank you.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And guys check out my new book called
'Mafia's Lover'.