chapter 18

One week later
Jimin's POV
It's already been one week and today jungkook is returning. I missed him very much. We talked to each other on facetime but I still missed him. My morning sickness is becoming worse.
I can't eat anything without throwing up.

He will arrive at the evening so I decided to go shopping. I did all the shopping and went to our shop.

???POV
"Boss I saw him" I said.
"Okay bring him to me "
"Okay Boss"

Jimin walked out of the store, it was 7 PM and the street was almost empty. I went near him and put a hankie on his mouth and he immediately passed out. I carried him to the car and drove off to the headquarters.

Jimin's POV
I woke up in a strange place. I was tied to a chair. I tried to free myself but couldn't. I tried to scream for help but my throat hurts. I heard some footsteps coming near. I looked up and saw three man. One of them was carrying a gun and the other two were just following him. He came near me and hold my chin and made me look straight up to him.
I was scared as hell. I couldn't properly speak.

"Who .....are..you?" I said stuttering.
"Oh looks like someone's scared, don't worry I won't do anything unless you behave well ok. And for who I am , I am Kim yugyeom."
"Please let me go I didn't do anything " I said
"I know dear, you didn't do anything but your stupid boyfriend did"
"Jungkook?"
"Yes jungkook your little boyfriend he stole my brother from me."
"What?"
"Oh you don't know right?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well your boyfriend is a mafia boss and he killed my brother 5 years ago."
"What! No he is not. He will never kill anyone."
"Oh, you're wrong sweetie."
"No he can't be a mafia Boss "
"He is. He lied to you jimin."
"No you are lying asshole"
"What did you just call me huh?" He slapped me on the face. I Yelped in pain.
"Don't ever raise your voice " he warned me. I cried in pain and fear. I was devastated after hearing that jungkook is a mafia Boss. He lied to me about this. Now I am stuck here.

He came near me again and untied my rope. He tied my hands again and but this time against the wall. He didn't let me sit. He was about to hit me again I brought my hands to the front to protect my stomach.

Seeing me doing that he raised an eyebrow.
"Looks like someone's pregnant " he said sarcastically.
"Please don't hurt my baby" I pleaded.
"Shut up" he shouted and i flinched in my spot. I got on my knees and begged him.
"Please don't hurt my baby, please don't "

He backed away and left the room. I cried hugging my knees. I was so scared for me and my baby.

Yugyeom POV
He was crying and pleading me not to hurt his baby. I don't know why but I couldn't stand there any longer.

I have to take my brother's revenge. I can't let my sympathy take over me.

My brother was the only family that I had and that bastard took it away from me. I am going to make him pay for that.

My brother never wanted me to be a part of the mafia but after his death I had to take the lead. I had to take revenge for his death from that jeon jungkook.

"Take him to the basement room. Give him something to eat and treat his wounds and send Ji eun to take care of him." I ordered my man.

I not going to kill him. I going to make him mine. Jeon will suffer by seeing his lover be mine. And for the baby it's also going to be mine.

Jungkook's POV
I am finally going home today. These last week have been so hectic. I have been working for the mafia and company at the same time.

I reached home and entered the living room. It was unusually silent. On other days jimin and jennie would be here watching TV or having dinner but today it's completely silent.

"Jennie have you seen jimin? " I asked jennie upon entering her room.
"He is not with you oppa? I thought he went to the airport to get you." She replied.

Now I was very worried. I tried calling his number but he won't pick up. I called his best friend, he said that he left the library at 12.
I even called jin hyung he said he doesn't know where jimin is.

I was in my room pacing back and forth when my phone rung.
It was a unknown number but I picked up anyways.

"Hello" I said.
"Hello there Mr Jeon."
"Who are you?"
"Oh you don't know who am I?"
"Stop messing with me and just tell me who you are or else I am hanging up"
"Don't do that mistake jungkook. Especially when your sweetheart is with me." He said
"What! Jimin is with you? Don't you dare do anything to him" I warned.

"Oh I am scared. Wow jungkook you really are stupid. Well anyways I have him."
"I will save him. Just wait and watch."

"Aren't you way to confident?"
"Shut up and give him back to me." I said.
"Get him back yourself." He said and cut the phone.

Shit I mentally cursed. If something happens to jimin I can never forgive myself.

I got inside my car and drove off to the headquarters.

Jimin's POV
I was brought to a dark room by two men. The room looked like a basement. It had a small bed, a small table and a small window.

"Hey" a lady came inside the room. I was scared that she is going to hurt me. I backed away immediately.

"Calm down, I am not going to hurt you." She said. She came near me and sat on the bed. She handed me a tray of food.

"Please eat this, you need energy." She said in a soft tone.
I didn't even touch the food because I was scared.

"Please let me go from here." I pleaded her.
"Um I can't do that." She said.
"Please - " I cried. She hugged me and I cried even more.

"Please don't cry. I am also a victim here. It's just they haven't killed me yet. And I am also pregnant like you." She said.

"You are pregnant?" I asked.
"Yeah, I was the wife of a politician. They killed my husband and my family but they didn't kill me." She said.

"Will they kill me ?" I asked whipping my tears and Looking at her.

"No they are not going to kill you. But don't piss them off ok." She said and I nodded. She smiled and gave me the food.

"I am 3 months pregnant now. How long are you?" She asked me.

"I am just 3 weeks along" I replied.

I finished eating .
"Okay jimin now sleep. I will come in the morning." She said and left the room.
And once again I was left alone. I cried again. I missed jungkook. I want him to save me. I fell asleep while crying.

Chapter 18 ends here.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Word count 1231.