chapter 11

The next day
Jimin's POV
I woke up early and made breakfast for jennie and jungkook. I got ready had my breakfast and left their house because I promised tae that I will meet him today at the library. This past week I spent time taking care of jennie and jungkook so I didn't have time to meet my bestfriend. I  got  inside my car and drove off to the library.

I went inside the library and saw taehyung. I went near him and sat down on the chair beside him.  "What were the doing this past week ? You didn't even come to the library." He said "I had to take it of someone " I replied "and who is that someone? JIMIN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND OR WHAT?" he said almost shouted. "Umm yes" I said looking down because I was shy . "What? And your are telling me now? " he said "no tae he just asked me a week ago " I replied.  "Okay , what is his name? " he asked "jungkook jennie's brother " " oh" he said.

We studied for 3 hours an tae had a meeting so he left. His father is a fashion designer , taehyung also wanted to be a fashion designer so he attends meetings with his father.

I was done for today, I messaged hyung. Hyung was on tour for almost 10 days now, he will be coming back after 2 weeks.

I decided to go to my shop since I couldn't because of jungkooks accident. I got inside my shop and wore an apron and started arranging the products on the rally.

Jungkook's POV
I woke up and went downstairs. I saw a plate on the table with a note that said
I prepared breakfast for you please eat it and don't forget to take your pills. I am going to the library. 
Jimin

I ate my breakfast and decided to go out since I was already very healthy. My wounds healed very quickly. I decided to go to the jin hyungs place as I need to discuss somethings with namjoon hyung. I got inside my car and drove off.

I reached there and went inside. Jin hyung was watching TV in the living room and once he saw me he came running to me and hugged me tightly. I groaned a little when my wound on my hands painted a little. Jin hyung immediately backed away and examined me. He noticed that I was hurt.

"Jungkook what happened?" He asked me worriedly "hyung just a small accident "I replied "oh my God and you didn't feel like informing us" he said with anger. I slowly muttered a sorry. "Aish you kid"he said and hugged me again but this time slowly making sure I don't get hurt. "From next time inform us okay " he said and I nodded. Namjoon hyung came towards us and asked me "jungkook are you okay?" "Yeah hyung, just a little accident "I replied. We talked to things related to work and I had dinner with them.
"Umm guys I asked jimin to be my boyfriend."I said breaking the silence. Yoongi hyung almond chocked on his food. "You what?" Jin hyung asked me "I asked jimin to be my boyfriend and he said yes " I replied "wow jungkook your really did I am so proud of you " jin hyung said. "But jungkook does he know anything about the mafia?" Namjoon hyung asked me "umm no hyung but I am playing to tell him but not now" I said "okay but please be careful" namjoon hyung said. "Are you serious about this or it's like the other relationships that you had?" Yoongi hyung asked me "I am serious hyung, and moreover jimin is different from those bitches that I dated " I replied. After that we ate in silence. I said bye and were out of the mansion. I knew that jimin will be at the store right now so I decided to go and pick him up.

I got near the store and  parked my car. I went inside the store to see jimin writing something.

(This is what the shop looked like)

Chapter 11 ends here.