chapter 7

Jimin's POV
I took jennie with me and led her towards the kids that were practicing. I showed her how do the moves. She was very good in dancing and caught up well with the moves. We finished dancing and I decided to go the shop. I changed the clothes and was about to go out when jennie called me.

"Oppa thank you very much for teaching me dance"she said "your welcome jennie it's my job" I replied. "Oppa can you please persuade my brother to let me have dance classes" she said, "why doesn't he let you dance?" I asked.
"No, it's not like that but he is very overprotective so he wouldn't let me be here for that long. But I want to learn dance so bad. Oppa please tell him to allow me to dance longer when he tries to not to allow me to dance." She said "okay jennie I will try" I said.

I went downstairs with jennie when we saw jungkook waiting for jennie at the entrance.
Jennie went running towards her brother and hugged him tightly. They pulled away from the hug when they saw me.

"Jennie, were you good today ?" He asked jennie, "yes oppa" jennie replied.

Jungkook's POV
"Okaay jennie but I don't think so I can let you come here everyday " I said, "oppa please let me come here and learn dance"she said. "But-" I got cut when jimin started speaking "please let her learn dance, she is already very good at it" he said "please oppa" jennie said."But jennie your safety is more important" I said " but I am safe here with jiminie oppa" jennie said. "Jimin can you give her individual classes at my house?" I asked jimin and he was shocked.
"Umm I don't think so I can? I will have to ask my hyung " he replied. "Oppa please come to my home and teach me dance please " jennie requested him.

Jimin's POV
The look on jennie face was so cute and sad at the same moment that I couldn't deny and said yes. She started jumping in happiness.
"Jimin you must already know the address. Jennie's college gets over by 2 pm I hope you can come at 4 and teach her dance " jungkook said "umm okay I will come tomorrow at 4 . Okay jennie?" I replied "thank you so much oppa " jennie said. I said bye and went towards my car. I entered my car and drove off to my apartment.

It was a long day today I thought. I mean wouldn't have agreed very easily but I don't know why but i felt something in my heart so agreed very easily. I kind of felt familiar with them. As if I have known jungkook for years.

I reached my apartment and got inside. As soon as I got inside hyung came running towards me and hugged me tightly.
" jiminie, how are you now? I was so worried when I heard that you had an accident" he said "I am fine now hyung, I only got some scratches and nothing else so don't worry." I said.

I ate dinner with hyung and got into my room and drifted to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
I drove off to our house and parked the car.
We got inside our house, jennie sat down at the couch.

"Jennie go and freshen up yourself " I said to jennie "okay she said and went inside her room. I prepared dinner for both of us. Jennie came down and we ate our dinner and went inside our rooms and fell asleep.