chapter 12

Jimin's POV
"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked after seeing jungkook. "Umm just wanted to see you " he replied and a blush appeared on my face. "Okay but you should rest more " "umm I was bored" he said. "So are you done here I want to take you somewhere "he said "yeah I am done but where are you taking me?" I asked "it's a surprise " he said.
I took my bag and closed the shop. I got into Jungkook's car and we drove off.

Jungkook stopped the car near a jungle. It wasn't very bushy but there were a lot of trees. They got out of the car. Jungkook slowly held jimin's hand and walked into your forest. "Jungkook where are we going?" Jimin asked "you will see" he replied.

3rd person POV
After walking a bit more they finally reached the place. It was a small stream coming from the mountains. Jimin couldn't believe such a beautiful place existed in the city. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked jimin "I love it" jimin replied. "I didn't know such a beautiful place existed in Seoul , how did you find this place ?" Jimin asked. "I found this place when I was 11, I come here whenever I feel down." He replied. "Oh thank you for showing me this place " jimin said.  They sat down on the rock and talked about a lot of things.
"Jungkook where are your parents? I have never seen or heard of them from you two?" Jimin asked "we don't have parents they died in a car accident." Jungkook replied "oh I am sorry to hear that " jimin said "umm what about yours jimin, I have never heard about you talking about anyone else except your best friend and your brother" jungkook asked "actually my parents are dead too and hyung and I are not related biologically. I was adopted by hyung's family " jimin replied "you don't know who your parents are jimin?" "Umm no I don't I lived in the orphanage before being adopted" jimin replied. "It seems that we are on the same page, jennie is actually my stepsister. We have different moms." Jungkook said.

It was getting late so they decided to head home. They got inside their car and drove off to their house. The car ride was silence until jungkook decided to break it.
"My hyungs want to meet you " "umm your hyungs?" Jimin said "umm yeah they were the ones who helped and looked after me and jennie " jungkook replied "oh I would love to meet them." Jimin said.

They reached home. They went to their respective rooms, got changed and came downstairs to have dinner. Jennie already had dinner and was sound asleep.

Jimin's POV
I got inside the dinning room and saw jungkook already there I went near him and slowly surprised him with a 'wo' sound he jumped in fear. Seeing his scared face I bursted out laughing and he started to laugh too. He was about to grab me but I ran towards the living room. He ran after me . After sometime of chasing each other he finally grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. We stayed like that for sometimes and jungkook finally attached our lips together. He kissed me softly and I kissed back.

Jungkook's POV
I kissed him softly and he kissed me back, I started to kiss him a bit rough and slid my tongue in his mouth and he moaned a little. I broke the kiss as I didn't want to take it further because I know he is not ready. We pecked each other one more time and decided to have our dinner.

After having our dinner jimin and I decided to sleep. "Jimin let's sleep together" I said "huh" "I mean let's sleep and cuddle together"  I said "okay" he replied and we got to our room, layed  on the bed and drifted to sleep.

Chapter 12 end here.