chapter 6

The next day
Jimin's POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm and got up from my bed. I checked my phone and got a message that said
From ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I transferred the money. Hope you got it.
Jungkook.

I replied

To jungkook
Yes I received the money. Thank you.
Jimin.

I got up from my bed and took a shower and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I entered the kitchen and started to prepare some cereal for me. I checked hyung's room but he wasn't there so I thought maybe he will return later. I ate my breakfast and got ready to go to the library.

I drove to the library and today I was alone so I decided to study something else than my college books.

I sat down on the table and started reading.
I finished reading and decided to go the dance studio.

I drove off to the dance studio and parked my car once I got there.
I entered the studio and saw many new kids, I was happy that a lot of people wanted to learn dance. I changed my clothes and started to dance.

Jungkook's POV
I got up, got ready and had my breakfast. I exited my house and got inside my car and drove off to pick up jennie. I reached jennie's friends house and gave her call asking her to come down. She came down and got inside the car.

"Oppa I want to learn dancing " she said "why so suddenly jennie?" I replied.
"My friend lisa is a great dancer and I also want to be a good dancer. Oppa please " she said. I couldn't deny her so I just said ok.
I dropped jennie at home because today she didn't have college. After dropping her at home I drove towards my office.

I finished working and I got a message from jennie that she was ready to  go to the dance academy.

I picked her up from my house and drove off to the dance academy.

"Oppa , I heard that there is a very good dancer in the academy." She said and I just said ok.

We reached the dance academy and I parked my car. Jennie and me, we went inside and asked the receptionist for a new admission. She gave us a form and told us to go upstairs to meet the instructor.

I filled up the form and gave it back to the receptionist. We went upstairs and got inside a room. There were many kids who were practicing dance. Jennie started searching for her friend. I saw someone older to ask him where's the instructor. "Hey , can you tell me where can I get the instructor?" I asked "oh you must be new, wait let me call him. Jimin'ah there's new people here" he said. When I heard the name I realized that it was the same name of the boy that I hit yesterday.
A boy came towards our way and I realized he was the same Jimin from yesterday.

Jimin's POV
I was called by someone to help a new kid so I went near them. When I got more near I realized it was jungkook from yesterday.

"Hey" I said "oh hi" he replied. "Oppa you know him" a girl standing next to him said.
"Umm yeah I met him yesterday " he replied.
"Oh actually I am here to take admission for my sister jennie " he said. "Hi I am jennie, I am lisa's friend " she said "oh you are lisa's friend." I replied. " and want to learn dance from you Jiminie oppa" she said. I almost cooed at her cuteness. "Okay I will teach you, you can go and change your clothes there and start dancing " I said "okay oppa" she said excitedly.

"Jimin please take care of my sister.  She is very naive and innocent." Jungkook said." Of course " I said showing my cresent eye smile.

Jungkook's POV
He said of course and smiled at me. I almost got lost when he smiled, his eyes turned into crescents. He looked so beautiful I thought.

"Yeah, I should get going now " I said and he nodded.  Jennie came out of the dressing room. "Jennie I have a go now , I will pick you up just give me a call ok" I said to jennie "okay oppa" she replied and went with jimin towards the other kids.

I left the dance academy and went to take care of a business.

Chapter 6 end.

This is what jungkook looks like right now