chapter 14

Jungkook's POV
I Expressed my genuine feelings to him and he seemed  to understand. He also thanked me. We looked into each other's eyes for sometimes and I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled him closer and attached our lips. I kissed him and he kissed me back immediately. We kissed in that position for some time then I signaled him to jump. He jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist and his hands around my neck. I went inside our shared room which was my room before. I closed the door and dropped him on the bed. I hovered over him and kissed him again, he moaned slightly and I got the opportunity to slid my tongue on his mouth. He moaned again; I explored every part of his mouth with my tongue. I was about to pull away but jimin pulled me by my neck and kissed my again. And I got what he was trying to do.

"Jimin, are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked "yes jungkook, I think I am ready for this" he replied. "Okay but tell me if I hurt you okay?" I said and he nodded.

I kissed him again. I kissed his neck and jawline. He moaned again. His moans were like music in my ears. I sucked on his skin and he moaned a bit louder.
"Aah..." I unbuttoned his shirt and trailed kisses on his chest and his collarbone.
"Uhm jungkookah...ah..." he moaned. I slowly took of his pants and then his boxers. I also stripped myself. He stared at my well built body.
"Umm, like what you see?" I teased him and he covered his face with his small hands. He looked so cute and sexy at the same time.
I got the lube and condom from the drawer which was beside my bed. At first I put some lube on my fingers. I inserted one finger into Jimin's hole and he groaned at the pain.

"Don't worry jimin the pain will go away " I said. I inserted another finger into Jimin's hole. He was whimpering in pain. His hands clutched on the bedsheet. I slightly moved my fingers instead his hole and by now the pain was already replaced by pleasure. He moaned loudly when I inserted three fingers into him.

"Aahh ..... jungkook..ah" by now all my four fingers were inside him. I began to push and pull out my fingers. I finally striped my boxers revealing my large cock. He was shocked seeing how big I was.

"Ready jimin?" I asked him "yeah" he replied.
I applied the lube on my dick and positioned myself in front of his hole. I put the tip of my dick into his hole and he moaned loudly.

"Aahhh.... ah" I entered into him fully and waited for him to adjust to my size. I kissed him again on the lips.

"You can move jungkook " he said and I didn't need to be told twice. I started to thrust into him at a slower pace as it was his first time.

"Aah ..... aah .....jungkook " he moaned. I started to thrust into him a bit roughly he moaned a lot.

He moaned the loudest when I hit a certain spot in his hole that made him go crazy.
"Aahhhhh...... jungkook I am going to c- um -" he said in between his moans. I thursted into him in a high pace and he moaned loudly.

"Aahhhhhh......." he moaned and cummed on his stomach and I cummed inside him.

I pulled away my dick from his hole, discarded the condom and layed next to him on the bed. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him one last time. It wasn't a kiss of lust, it was full of love. I pecked him on the forehead .
"I love you jimin "
"I love you too jungkook "

And we drifted to sleep.

Chapter 14 end here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note
Guys this is my first smut chapter. I know it's not good but  still I tried my best hope you like it.

And also thank u for 150+ reads