chapter 32

Author's POV

It's been 5 hours and jimin is still sound asleep. Taehyung was with his best friend along with jin. Namjoon and Yoongi went to take  care of Jong-in. They were able to capture  Jong-in and his men as all of them were already injured. Jungkook was still in the operation theater. The bullet was being removed from his chest. Due to the temporary stop of his brain he lost his senses so he wasn't able to hear , feel and see. Doctors were not sure of his state. Jungkook lost a lot of blood which led him to go into a coma. At last doctors left it to his luck. If jungkook wants to live he will but if he doesn't, no any doctor or other people can help him. His life depends completely on his will to live.

Jin was a doctor himself before joining the mafia, so he knew Jungkook's state very well. And top of everything happening jimin was 4 months pregnant now which means stress will be bad for the baby. Everyone knew how jimin will react when he knows about jungkook, so they were preparing themselves to face jimin. They decided not to tell the whole truth to jimin in fear that jimin will do something to himself.

Taehyung was very sad and worried. He was preparing himself to face his best friend but was continuously failing because of the sorrow he was feeling. It was hard for him and both jin because they were sad and knew very well about Jungkook's situation.

"Uh..." jimin stirred up in his sleep. Opening his eyes he found himself on the bed.
"Jimin " taehyung said upon hearing his best friend's voice.
"Lie down don't get up." Jin instructed when jimin tried to get up and sit. Jin slowly bent the bed to a comfortable position. Jimin was still weak and was feeling numb because of the injection.
"Tae, jungkook " his voice was hoarse, he looked at tae with pleading eyes trying to convey his thoughts to his best friend. Taehyung knew his best friend very well, he understood Jimin's worry. Taehyung took Jimin's hand in his and rubbed his thumb to comfort the other.

"He is fine. He is being treated by the doctor right now. Don't worry." Taehyung said looking at his best friend trying to convince jimin that jungkook was alright.

"Really ? Is he really fine?" He asked hoping not to hear anything that he doesn't want to hear.

"He is fine. The bullet didn't touch his heart. He lost a heavy amount of blood so he has gone into a temporary coma. Don't worry he will wake up soon." Jin said reassuringly. Putting more force into the word 'temporary' so that jimin doesn't suspect or assume anything else.

Jimin was quite convinced by jin's words because he knew jin was a doctor so he definitely knows about things related to health.

"I want to see him." Jimin said.
"You will but not now. We all will see him when the doctor let's us Okay." Jin said and smiled at jimin hoping it will cheer up the younger a little bit. Jimin nodded.

"Jennie? Where is she?" A new wave of worry hit jimin when he remembered about jennie.

"She is fine. Jennie is getting treatment at home. She will come here to visit you once she is alright." Taehyung said.
"Okay" jimin said.

They talked about different things with each other for sometimes. It was already past 9 so Jin decided to go home. Taehyung insisted on staying with jimin.

Jimin slept without any further questions or requests to meet jungkook because he knew that it was not right. He was pregnant so he didn't want to take any stress which can harm his baby.

Yoongi and Namjoon tortured Jong-in but not much because they wanted jungkook to take his revenge the way he wants when he wakes up. Even though Jungkook's case is very unlikely for him to wake up but they don't want to lose hope. They still believe that their leader will wake up.

The night came earlier than they expected maybe because everything happened so suddenly they didn't realize when the time passed. Yoongi and Namjoon decided to go home.

Jungkook's POV

Where am I? Am I dead? Is this heaven?

'It's not heaven dear.' I heard a voice, a very familiar voice.
'Who are you?' I questioned as I couldn't see anyone near me. Everything is white around me, no tress , no sky , no people  completely blank.
'Who I am is not important? Why you are here is more Important.' The unknown voice said.
'What do you mean?'
'You are not supposed to be here.'
'Huh?'
'You don't belong here. Go out of here as soon as you can.' The voice sounded a bit different this time , as if it was trying to convince me.
'I too don't want to be here but I can't get out. I don't know how to get out.' I said.
'Don't worry you will figure it out soon.'
'I will'
'Okay I need to go now. '
'Where are you going?' I was a bit scared now, scared of being left alone.
'Somewhere I wanna be.' The voice said. And after that I couldn't hear anything. Everything around me was becoming black. I tried to chase that voice but it was in vain. The darkness soon swallowed all the light and now it pitch black. I can't see, I can't hear ; where am I?

__________________________________
( A/N- Guys thank you so much for reading my book. This book will end soon. Only 5 or more chapters to go. Thank for the support. Please vote and comment.)